• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    This came much quicker than I expected. Mailed out cash Monday and look what the postman brought today.
    I really like it so far, as far as it being a blem I can't tell. There was some dust on it like it was sitting on a shelf, that was it. After holstering and unholstering several times there were some definite lines in the leather, showing it never saw a gun before mine. It does print when I bend over but I don't wear my shirts oversized much so it hides much better than anything else I have tried.
    :rockwoot:
    Picasa Web Albums - kevin

Cigar Bob

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Mishawaka, Indiana
    This came much quicker than I expected. Mailed out cash Monday and look what the postman brought today.
    I really like it so far, as far as it being a blem I can't tell. There was some dust on it like it was sitting on a shelf, that was it. After holstering and unholstering several times there were some definite lines in the leather, showing it never saw a gun before mine. It does print when I bend over but I don't wear my shirts oversized much so it hides much better than anything else I have tried.
    :rockwoot:

Nice. I have one also and just love it. Best IWB holster I have ever spent money on. I paid full price for mine and yours looks the same as mine. I carry a Glock 22 .40cal.:popcorn:

MeAndMyXD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Hammond
    Nice I got one a couple weeks ago for my XD40 service model I went with the horse hide though. They are really nice holsters but I won't be getting rid of my BLACKHAWK SERPA holster any time soon.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I hope it works for you. I bought one and am honestly not impressed. I think my main problem is I havent adjusted the cant. I also think I was just expecting too much.

What don't you like? Try adjusting as far as it will go so the butt of the gun is facing up. Position it at 3:30 or 4:00 and see if that helps.

FatGeek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Adjusting the cant on these is critical to getting comfortable. I've been carrying one for the last couple months and like it.

ProLibertate

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/S2UHxdroXycL6XcHwxhTUBbq4vUy9YYBP5WklhUS3qQ?feat=directlink

Where did you get yours? I didn't see a link on their website for blems?

That's a great looking holster. I've had my eye on one for a while. Thanks for posting the pics!

weaverml34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    I'm thinking about picking one of these up for my sr9.......can you still tuck your shirt in over the gun?

The only problem I have with mine is when I tuck my shirt in my belt prints. Everything is fine until you look at my right hip and my belt has a 2.5" square notched in it from the slide of my G19. Other than that I love my Supertuck.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I just returned from the lovely city of Chicago so I haven't had the opportunity to wear mine much yet. IWB is a different feel but so far I love it and concealment is the major factor for me. My Blackhawk Serpa is a nice holster but it carries out so far it is like strapping a brick to your belt.
    Observation: Whenever you go somewhere that doesn't allow you to exercise your second amendment rights you always feel like that is exactly the place you need it most.

Top Bottom