Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult​

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Why so disappointed?

My last 2 visits were more than a year ago and the only one to get any of my $ was Brad...

That's awesome that Brad is there. However, if the last time you were there was over a year ago...you're going to be really disappointed. Some of the nicer/larger sellers are no longer there.

Nice thing is, is that you can still get a dusty box of 9mm for $30 and some cinnamon coated almonds.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    CPI is having there's this weekend also at the usual spot in schereville. Most people seem to prefer that one. Brad and otherdave, any reason you don't go to this show? Much better location, nicer venue, and easier parking for sure.

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    That's awesome that Brad is there. However, if the last time you were there was over a year ago...you're going to be really disappointed. Some of the nicer/larger sellers are no longer there.

Nice thing is, is that you can still get a dusty box of 9mm for $30 and some cinnamon coated almonds.
    Yeah. That pretty much sums it up. I know ZX Gun got pushed out some time ago. Seems like many others there are hoping the uninformed walk in thinking Firearmageddon is still happening. On the other hand, the almonds aren't bad. :):

M9Hoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    NWI
    CPI is having there's this weekend also at the usual spot in schereville. Most people seem to prefer that one. Brad and otherdave, any reason you don't go to this show? Much better location, nicer venue, and easier parking for sure.

Where exactly is this show at? I have never heard of it before.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    I'll have to check out the Schererville show. It's pretty close to me, but I haven't been. The Lake County show is crap. Mostly accessory dealers selling Barska and NC Star stuff. To me, it's more flea market than gun show.

jh1978

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Valparaiso, IN
    Seems to be when both Schererville and CP shows are going on at the same time, there's fewer tables at each and neither of them are really worth it. At least that was my experience in 2013.
    Regardless, i'm suffering from cabin fever over here and need to get out of the house for awhile so Schererville seems he lesser of two evils haha.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Seems to be when both Schererville and CP shows are going on at the same time, there's fewer tables at each and neither of them are really worth it. At least that was my experience in 2013.
    Regardless, i'm suffering from cabin fever over here and need to get out of the house for awhile so Schererville seems he lesser of two evils haha.
    Since the Schererville show is the newer of the two perhaps you need to suggest to the promoter of the Schererville show that he change his dates. Since they are so close I suggest you go to both, kind of a best of both worlds.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

You can carry at the NRA convention in Indianapolis, but you can't carry a gun show in Crown Point.

The last time I went they had security at the check in and they told you no firearms and asked, but no they did not frisk.

I agree it was not worth the price of admission.

Please refer to the OP.

Before I get into trouble, is this 100% true? They can't check regardless right?[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom