Crown Point Gun and Knife Show
    March 12th 9 A.M.-5 P.M CST.
    March 13th 9 A.M.-3 P.M CDT.
    Lake County Fairgrounds
    889 S. Court St.
    Free parking.
    $5.00 admission.
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

REMINDER: CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME BEGINS IN THE OVERNIGHT HOURS MARCH 13TH.
    DON'T FORGET TO "SPRING FORWARD"!

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

Such a helpful and constructive comment. I swear these gunshow naysayers are as bad as anti-gunners anymore, always grouching about something. I'm missing the show this time and I'm a bit bummed about it because I always find a variety of good items at good prices. This is one of the better shows in the state, better than the Indy 1500, and possibly the best "regular" (not once a year) show. Yes, some stuff is overpriced. Yes, there is flea market junk. But there is also a lot of high quality vintage guns and knives at fair prices. Scattered in among all of that, I've always managed to find at least a few unique items (usually ammo or reloading components) at good and sometimes great prices. It has always been worth my time to attend and the people are good people to boot.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Such a helpful and constructive comment. I swear these gunshow naysayers are as bad as anti-gunners anymore, always grouching about something. I'm missing the show this time and I'm a bit bummed about it because I always find a variety of good items at good prices. This is one of the better shows in the state, better than the Indy 1500, and possibly the best "regular" (not once a year) show. Yes, some stuff is overpriced. Yes, there is flea market junk. But there is also a lot of high quality vintage guns and knives at fair prices. Scattered in among all of that, I've always managed to find at least a few unique items (usually ammo or reloading components) at good and sometimes great prices. It has always been worth my time to attend and the people are good people to boot.

Hallelujah brother! Rep sent!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Good time to see INGO members from around the state and put names to faces. :@ya:

OneHarryMess

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2016
    Central
    Meh was hoping to make this show, ranch bidness dictates otherwise. This show tends to have some good deals on Stevens firearms, one table run by an older gent is all older firearms at very fair prices.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County

+1 I think it's a good idea to try out different shows because you just never know what might be there like you said.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    GREAT F'ING SHOW! Bought an 8x8x12 box o' magazines, 7 or 8 nice knives, and more s*it too numerous to mention! I've been telling you guys a gun show is a marathon not a sprint! There is good s*it to be found at EVERY show IF YOU JUST L@@K! And there was more that I didn't even get to see!

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Nice score!

I was a gun show ninja at this one. I was in line with about 40 people ahead of me. I went straight to the vendor I was looking for, got what I wanted, and left. I did see a lot of new (not usual) vendors this time though, I just didn't have time to shop.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I went late sunday with 2 buddies. saw the new colt 9mm 1911 I want and didn't have the money. f-me. first time I've been to that show with out funds to purchase. I usually find nothing I want. this time I saw 2 or 3 guns I wanted and went home and cried in my beer. both of the guys I went with came home with girl scout cookies... lol

output

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    NW Indiana
    Nice score!

I was a gun show ninja at this one. I was in line with about 40 people ahead of me. I went straight to the vendor I was looking for, got what I wanted, and left. I did see a lot of new (not usual) vendors this time though, I just didn't have time to shop.

You and me both. I got to listen to a few people talk about the elections and laugh a little. The show was pretty nice.

Top Bottom