$5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    This show is a waste of time in my opinion. Never really any good deals and is put on too many times a year.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Used to be better deals if ZX or Wrigley showed up, but I didn't see them at the last 2 shows I went to there. Too overpriced and too much flea market. Shame, because it's right down the street.

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    I failed to purchase a knife from Brad last show so maybe I'll stop by and get one this show.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    gun taken

The show was not bad .But some of the people attending are crooks .I had a gun taken from my table that will be hard to replace .It is a smith&wesson !st model 2 issue made in 1861 A 22 cal short,tip up barrel rose wood grips #to the gun about 70% silver plating still on the frame Serial #21696 If anyone comes across it please let the police know . It wasn't taken by some gang banger most likely by a want to be collector
    Hope your day was better than mine.

[h=2]Media options[/h] Print photo Edit Create Story Crop Move Rotate left Delete Rotate right Copy Add effects Download
    [h=3]More sharing options[/h]

[h=2]Media info[/h]
    Load more

Prev Next

Edit Slideshow

[h=1]Click to add title[/h]

Click to add description

[h=4]Tags[/h] Add tag

Sponsored Links
    4805000.jpg
    New Rule in IllinoisIllinois: If You Pay For Car Insurance You Better Read This...Comparisons.org
    4812033.jpg
    Stay Longer, Save More!Get 25% off 3 nights or more at The Beverly Hilton. Limited time only!BeverlyHilton.com

profile_male_large.jpg
    Add your comments here...

[h=4]0 comments[/h]

Upload Photos Photo Editor Photo Sharing Photo Backup Print Photos Stories Blog Advertise with Us Developer
    Mobile Photo Apps Facebook Twitter Terms Privacy Policy © 2013 Photobucket

- See more at: http://s206.photobucket.com/user/sh.../smithwesson001.jpg.html#sthash.GEGmIy4b.dpuf

[h=2]Media options[/h] Print photo Edit Create Story Crop Move Rotate left Delete Rotate right Copy Add effects Download
    [h=3]More sharing options[/h]

[h=2]Media info[/h]
    Load more

Prev Next

Edit Slideshow

[h=1]Click to add title[/h]

Click to add description

[h=4]Tags[/h] Add tag

Sponsored Links
    4805000.jpg
    New Rule in IllinoisIllinois: If You Pay For Car Insurance You Better Read This...Comparisons.org
    4812033.jpg
    Stay Longer, Save More!Get 25% off 3 nights or more at The Beverly Hilton. Limited time only!BeverlyHilton.com

profile_male_large.jpg
    Add your comments here...

[h=4]0 comments[/h]

Upload Photos Photo Editor Photo Sharing Photo Backup Print Photos Stories Blog Advertise with Us Developer
    Mobile Photo Apps Facebook Twitter Terms Privacy Policy © 2013 Photobucket

- See more at: http://s206.photobucket.com/user/sh.../smithwesson001.jpg.html#sthash.GEGmIy4b.dpuf

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The show was not bad .But some of the people attending are crooks .I had a gun taken from my table that will be hard to replace .It is a smith&wesson !st model 2 issue made in 1861 A 22 cal short,tip up barrel rose wood grips #to the gun about 70% silver plating still on the frame Serial #21696 If anyone comes across it please let the police know . It wasn't taken by some gang banger most likely by a want to be collector
    Hope your day was better than mine.

I would think working behind those tables, you'd need one person to talk to customers, and one just to keep an eye on them.

BlaineBug

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2013
    NA
    I was there with my Father.

Didn't see anything that stood out besides a 1945 M44 for $200. But the dealer was from Illinois and wouldn't do a transfer, thought that was odd.

That's a shame that your pistol was taken. I was under the impression that gun shows were a very trusting environment, afterall being surrounded by guns and gun owners.

There was that one table in the center with the various $100 bills in the money clips on his table.

I guess I will have to change my opinion......theft occurs at gun shows, too :(

But I do agree, they hold this show every 6 weeks, right? That is seriously way too often. I thought shows held quarterly did just fine.

Top Bottom