• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbone1951

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Is anyone going to be there this weekend? I think I may try and get there on Sat.
    Looking to trade off a Golani and a TYPE 53 Carbine.

Terry

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm planning on visiting Sunday. Not really looking for anything. Unless I find an AR-15 gasblock with bayonet lug for a heavy barrel.
    Then I'll be wondering how easy that is to change.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Bradsknives and Indiana Supply Depot are set up there so please stop by and see what they have. Help support your INGO advertisors.:yesway:

El Guero

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2011
    Nw Indiana
    be there saturday morning, not looking for anything in particular but as always end up buying some items to support the guys and keep the shows alive.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I am not aloud to go. For some reason she said i bought enough this week, just because i bought 6 pistols this week. She said i have to wait a whole week to buy anymore. Yes i have a GREAT woman next to me.

ridetoslide

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    crown point

I'm going tomorrow. Any one been there today to report how it was? Hopefully its not packed Sunday! That is always a good show, vendors ready to sell and buyers ready to buy! Wish the one over here in South Bend was half as good as Crown Point! Oh well, at least there have been some meager shows in South Bend lately.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Been to every CP show for four years. Went to last CP show looking for Chris from Indiana Supply Depot, needed some Magpul slings. Guess who wasn't there.
    21st Century has pulled out of the CP show as well. There seems to be some sort of rift between show promoters and they're making the dealers choose one or the other. Sucks for all of us in NW Indiana.

So, to the point........Who's got REAL MS2 slings in stock, and when the hell is Magpul going to reintroduce the MS3. :D

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Bradsknives and Indiana Supply Depot are set up there so please stop by and see what they have. Help support your INGO advertisors.:yesway:

Sorry, I'd have stopped by, but I didn't check the board till Sunday midnight. I ended up going with only 2 hours left on Sunday.

tbone1951

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Crown Point

I did not get to go, I had to baby sit for the Grandkids. I could have gone I guess, but would rather spend the time with them. They won't be little for long.

Terry

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I stopped by for a little while on Sunday. Got to take a look at some smaller 9mms, as I am thinking about picking one up. I also looked for ammo deals and really found nothing special, though I did not expect much. The ammo was priced at more then what I can buy from other local stores, so I saw no reason to get any.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    C.P. show used to be a lot better 5 years ago or so. Now I see a lot of the same guys there with no real deals on anything

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I stopped by for a little while on Sunday. Got to take a look at some smaller 9mms, as I am thinking about picking one up. I also looked for ammo deals and really found nothing special, though I did not expect much. The ammo was priced at more then what I can buy from other local stores, so I saw no reason to get any.
    No kidding! It's like these jokers bought boxes of S&B 9mm last week at Cabelas for $9.99 a box like I did and then brought them to the show and marked them $14. Seriously? What a joke. And - Every time I go I see the same old ammo that has been trucked around for years with the same stupid high prices on it. Pretty soon they will have to put it in ziplocs because the boxes are going to fall apart.
    However, on Saturday I did buy some nice .380 and .40 reloads at what I considered fair/good pricing. I thought his prices on .45 was good also.
    I went back Sunday with a buddy and looked at few different shotguns, but didn't come home with one. I did kinda tick me off that you have to pay again for entry.
    Wanted the RRA lower for $229 -$258 out the door, but couldn't talk myself into it. Seemed like an ok deal. Saw a glock in .45 for $400 that I couldn't talk myself into either...
    Was looking for some .22 mags for a Beretta Neos, but only saw them at the booth with all the mags zip tied to peg board. That guy is nuts. $40 for one... I told him I would sell him some of the ones I have for $30 each... lol.

Top Bottom