• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I've been laying low and taking care of some business stuff for the past while. Ignoring the political tit-for-tat for a while and letting my blood pressure head towards normalcy.

My brother shot me this link in an email with a "you've GOT to watch this..."

I agree. This is worth watching. Of the folks with a reasonable shot - this guy's making some sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDu2fWId8CA

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    How nice to actually hear someone talk about policy. "Lyin Ted" sounds pretty good to me!!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I trust Trump more than Cruz. Cruz takes the money from all the normal lobbyists whereas Trump has taken nothing. Cruz is a typical establishment candidate. I do believe he is a true 2A supporter however. I truly am at a loss on which candidate has this country's best interest in mind. I do believe, however, that Cruz is taking tons of cash from the usual suspects and that has me worried. Problem is all candidates tell you what you want to hear as a supporter, but rarely do they follow thro2

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I trust Trump more than Cruz. Cruz takes the money from all the normal lobbyists whereas Trump has taken nothing. Cruz is a typical establishment candidate. I do believe he is a true 2A supporter however. I truly am at a loss on which candidate has this country's best interest in mind. I do believe, however, that Cruz is taking tons of cash from the usual suspects and that has me worried. Problem is all candidates tell you what you want to hear as a supporter, but rarely do they follow thro2

What makes you think Trump is any more trustworthy? I'd like someone to ask him which morning it was that he woke up and decided he cared more about the country as a whole than he did about himself. His track record is one of a singular purpose, that is whatever gets Trump the most money and the most fame. At what point did he decide he cared about anyone else's well being?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Cruz is a typical establishment candidate.

Not that I would care, but Cruz is nothing of the sort. If only the establishment thought like Ted Cruz.:D What a wonderful day that would be.

The establishment of both parties cannot stand Cruz. He is the smartest man to run for President in several generations and that he is a solid conservatives makes the establishment livid.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Not that I would care, but Cruz is nothing of the sort. If only the establishment thought like Ted Cruz.:D What a wonderful day that would be.The establishment of both parties cannot stand Cruz.

Kirk is correct....They hate his guts...If he gets the nomination be prepared for some serious media bashing and do not attend a concert unless you want to hear a lecture from the artist on stage about how terrible a person Cruz is....

I am happy with either Cruz or Trump....Everyone that matters hates them........

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I have been very lukewarm towards Cruz, but that video gives me hope. It is amazing what a difference it makes when actual relevant questions are asked and the candidate is allowed to speak without interruption.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I have been very lukewarm towards Cruz, but that video gives me hope. It is amazing what a difference it makes when actual relevant questions are asked and the candidate is allowed to speak without interruption.

This^^^

I'm tired of the lowest common denominator, "how big my pecker is" , shout each other down sort of campaigning. This video showed a person answering honest questions with honest answers. I would love to see similar videos from the other candidates in the race so we can compare and contrast. I don't see that happening. Mainly because they are currently trying to point out who they are NOT, rather than who they ARE.

Kudos to Joe Kernan and the CNBC team for simply asking questions and letting the man respond. Even Andrew Ross Sorkin (a flaming liberal) was completely civil in his approach. Good for them.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Not that I would care, but Cruz is nothing of the sort. If only the establishment thought like Ted Cruz.:D What a wonderful day that would be.

The establishment of both parties cannot stand Cruz. He is the smartest man to run for President in several generations and that he is a solid conservatives makes the establishment livid.

This. ^^^

When he was at the FTC he pushed -- and accomplished -- keeping government regulation of e-commerce at bay. He worked for the RNSC for awhile, but left because they were too focused on protecting incumbents in primaries at the expense of good new candidates. He got elected in Texas to AG and Senator, and definitely was not part of the mainstream party in doing so.

Since all the true Republican establishment candidates have cratered so badly, the only choices left are a Democrat in sheep's clothing who is willing to say (and walk back) whatever will get him attention and votes of the pissed-off-and-ignorant, and who will no doubt blow up the Republican national party establishment if he gets in, or a very conservative smart guy who publicly disdains the current Republican hierarchy and will also likely blow them up if he gets elected. They have to choose their poison. Heh.

Top Bottom