CSGV Coalition to Stop Gun Violence.Because MDA can't contain all the uneducated

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Steven Golnik

The original reason for the Second Amendment was to avoid the costs and abuses of a large active military (i.e. Third Amendment). Therefore ALL gun owners under the age of 60 are now immediately subject to deployment to IRAQ so they can prove how tough they really are.
    Like · Report · Saturday at 11:34pm

Larry Dittoe

Many of us have already been there. Come up with something better tough guy.
    Like · 1 · Edit · Yesterday at 8:35am

Daron A. Kar

The military is what got me into firearms
    Unlike · 1 · Report · Yesterday at 11:24am

Steven Golnik

OK, here is one reason. http://katv.com/news/local/volunteer-firefighter-killed-in-morning-shooting

Firefighter mistaken for intruder, killed while responding to medical emergency

katv.com ·

Like · Report · Yesterday at 11:49pm

Write a reply...

I replied to his comment on a firefighter being shot.

[h=3]Steven Golnik[/h]OK, here is one reason. http://katv.com/news/local/volunteer-firefighter-killed-in-morning-shooting
    [h=3]Firefighter mistaken for intruder, killed while responding to medical emergency[/h]katv.com ·

[h=3]Larry Dittoe[/h]Someone was shot, so take all guns away. Ok. By that reasoning, baseball bats and knives should be gone. Here's firefighter and nurse that was stabbed. http://ktla.com/2015/09/02/firefighter-nurse-stabbed-in-boyle-heights-emergency-room/
    [h=3]Firefighter, Nurse Stabbed in Boyle Heights Emergency Room[/h]ktla.com ·

Like · Edit · Just now

Write a reply...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Someone retaliates against CSGV, in a meme.
    Nice.

12633645_927238274039495_5225756311295235856_o.jpg

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The latest MDA offering

[video=youtube;abwqlggNsNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abwqlggNsNI[/video]

Long may they continue to use insincere, unrelated actresses to get their point across :D

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    The latest MDA offering

[video=youtube;abwqlggNsNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abwqlggNsNI[/video]

Long may they continue to use insincere, unrelated actresses to get their point across :D

What could go wrong? Hmm... let's see.... in over 40 states, according to the video, we can have a combination of "loaded guns. Families with kids. and alcohol" and oddly enough, we DON'T have people dying because of it. Seldom are people bringing long guns, as depicted, and amazingly, (that's sarcasm, for you CSGVers who are reading) the people carrying legally aren't the ones causing the deaths that do happen. Those happen because of.... Say it with me here.... sound out the word if you don't know it.... C-rim-i-nals.... that's right, "criminals". Those are people who break the law and may kill you, rape your family, and steal your stuff, for no other reason than that they want to.

Those are the people we carry to stop.

Want us to stop carrying? Get rid of those threats. Until you do, we have nothing to discuss. Afterwards, we might have something to discuss, but don't hold your breath.

Or do. It's fun watching you turn blue and pass out. Don't worry, we'll call 911 for you.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    [h=3]Steven Golnik[/h]The original reason for the Second Amendment was to avoid the costs and abuses of a large active military (i.e. Third Amendment). Therefore ALL gun owners under the age of 60 are now immediately subject to deployment to IRAQ so they can prove how tough they really are.
    Like · Report · Saturday at 11:34pm

[h=3]Larry Dittoe[/h]Many of us have already been there. Come up with something better tough guy.
    Like · 1 · Edit · Yesterday at 8:35am

[h=3]Daron A. Kar[/h]The military is what got me into firearms
    Unlike · 1 · Report · Yesterday at 11:24am

[h=3]Steven Golnik[/h]OK, here is one reason. http://katv.com/news/local/volunteer-firefighter-killed-in-morning-shooting
    [h=3]Firefighter mistaken for intruder, killed while responding to medical emergency[/h]katv.com ·

Write a reply...
    On May 8, 1792, Congress passed "[a]n act more effectually to provide for the National Defence, by establishing an Uniform Militia throughout the United States" requiring:

[E]ach and every free able-bodied white male citizen of the respective States, resident therein, who is or shall be of age of eighteen years, and under the age of forty-five years (except as is herein after excepted) shall severally and respectively be enrolled in the militia...". Stephen G got it very wrong.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I would grant for the family on a civil suit against Ritchie. I would have to see all of the evidence against police and I see no fault on Walmart's part.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Our Founding Fathers wanted the citizens to be able to face their assailants on at least an equal footing. Pirates, highwaymen, etc. would be armed even if it were unlawful. If the Chief has any questions about what the Founding Fathers envisioned he need only read the Second Amendment for himself.

It is interesting that they include a man who was found to have lawfully protected himself from an assault also. Guilt by association I presume.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Oh really, you feel a white racist who identifies as a Hispanic was justified in stalking an innocent youth, inciting him to violence and then shooting him in cold blood?

Top Bottom