• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peterock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    25   1   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have used a SIRT Glock and SIRT AR bolt for years. You can do situational training, not just target practice. I'm a big fan. You can turn your home into a shoot house. If your wife tolerates that stuff like mine.
    The clicking noise of the trigger will get your SIRT pistol banned in the house faster than cigar smoking in the garage. Ask me how I know

Viking Fires

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 11, 2017
    Clarksville
    Anyone considering utilizing a laser target system for practice. Understanding you would have to cock the hammer for every shot, anyone see any value in them? Seems like it might make dry fire mor interestin.

Thanks
    I’ve got one of the laser systems, it’s alright but I don’t like having to work the slide each time. Kind of nullifies multi shot drills.
    A couple weeks ago I picked up a .177 C02 Umarex Glock 19 and I much prefer it. It’s pretty darn accurate, holds 16 shots and shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger. I’ve got three IDPA cardboard targets setup in my garage and it’s been a great to be able to practice at anytime for less than a penny a shot.
    It’s nice to be able to practice failure to stop drills, el Presidente, etc, that I wasn’t able to with the laser. If you do get one though, use a backstop like a heavy blanket or something similar because it’ll put bb’s through drywall.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I’ve got one of the laser systems, it’s alright but I don’t like having to work the slide each time. Kind of nullifies multi shot drills.
    A couple weeks ago I picked up a .177 C02 Umarex Glock 19 and I much prefer it. It’s pretty darn accurate, holds 16 shots and shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger. I’ve got three IDPA cardboard targets setup in my garage and it’s been a great to be able to practice at anytime for less than a penny a shot.
    It’s nice to be able to practice failure to stop drills, el Presidente, etc, that I wasn’t able to with the laser. If you do get one though, use a backstop like a heavy blanket or something similar because it’ll put bb’s through drywall.
    Thanks, are the sights similar on the Umarex? I really want something that will replicate trigger pull etc.

p.s. Where is Clarksville located, just curious as we have a big base here in Clarksville TN.

Top Bottom