• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigUglies

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2013
    I guess I got lucky, applied for lifetime May 2nd and received it June 27th. Yes I had a previous permit but it had been expired for over a year oops.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Completed L1 on 4/3/13, submitted everything to the city of Indianapolis on 4/4/13. Received my lifetime on 6/29/13.

Went from an existing/expiring 4 year to a lifetime.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Coworker 1 applied last week of March (L1 method), received June 29
    Coworker 1's wife applied same as above, not yet received
    Coworker 2 applied early February (date unknown), not yet received

While it may seem they're catching up, it also appears there are a lot of older apps that are "stuck" waiting...

MMcarriesaSR9c

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Still waiting. Applied (L1) on 1-29-2013, check cashed 1-31-2013. Wife applied 2-27-2013 (L1) and received her last month. WTF. The only thing in my background is a name change (court approved) in 1991.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Still waiting. Applied (L1) on 1-29-2013, check cashed 1-31-2013. Wife applied 2-27-2013 (L1) and received her last month. WTF. The only thing in my background is a name change (court approved) in 1991.

Hmmmm.... That COULD be it, :dunno:. If they looked you up using your current name, there would be no record of you. I don't know if that would matter or not.

Is there a question on the app that asks if you have ever been known by any other name ? Seems like I remember seeing one, but maybe not.

I think that if you don't see something pretty soon, I would try to engage my local PD and see if they can help.

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Congrats to everyone who as gotten there permits. With that said. The last time I spoke to ISP I was told that if you were put in the bad boy file for what ever reason it isn't so much them taking there sweet time. It is the office they are requesting info from. If they take forever to send the info they are requesting then that extends the wait even longer. Now maybe she was blowing smoke up my rump but it may explain the wait for some others.
    It was kind of funny though after I talked to the lady I was still frustrated. But then mine showed up 2 days later.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Congrats to everyone who as gotten there permits. With that said. The last time I spoke to ISP I was told that if you were put in the bad boy file for what ever reason it isn't so much them taking there sweet time. It is the office they are requesting info from. If they take forever to send the info they are requesting then that extends the wait even longer. Now maybe she was blowing smoke up my rump but it may explain the wait for some others.

No, she is telling you the truth. Same thing happened to a friend of mine. He got in some trouble in another jurisdiction and they either ignored the emails from ISP or just didn't respond for several months. Took him 8 months to finally get his slip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom