dm82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Indiana
    I Got mine today!

NON-L1
    fingerprints done on 11/02 @ greenwood pd.
    dunno when the paper work was submitted from them
    dunno when money order was cashed buy state pd

3.5 mos, I have a spotless record.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I Got mine today!

NON-L1
    fingerprints done on 11/02 @ greenwood pd.
    dunno when the paper work was submitted from them
    dunno when money order was cashed buy state pd

3.5 mos, I have a spotless record.

Happy for you but this is some bs! I was at Johnson County getting printed on 11-1!

I have a clean record and I'm renewing to a lifetime.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Well it's finally here

Applied online : 12/17/12
    paid state fees L1 fingerprinting and paid local PD: 12/18/12
    Transmitted to ISP: 12/18/12
    License issued: 2/11/13
    Received in mail today: 2/16/13

Now I need to fix the hole in the carpet I made from pacing around in circles for the last two months.

Its like watching a countdown to launch here! This mimics my exact schedule...but about 4 days ahead. Maybe I'll get mine this next week.:rockwoot:

ricochet22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Pssst, over here
    Rub it in why don't you! Seriously, congrats on getting your LTCH. ISP cashed my money order on 10/16/12 and I'm still waiting ~ guess that's what I get for trying to save some $$

*** Sorry newbie in action, thought I was replying to indyk post #4328

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    How are some of you getting a approval notice? Is there a way to check if your app was received without calling ISP?

There is no way to check without calling. Many people said they called and ISP would not even look for their app until it was atleast 6 weeks old. ISP recording claims they are 4 weeks behind but you can see all the posts here that are saying its more like 8 weeks or more.

Your only notice is when you recieve it in the mail. This is the forum page where someone posted a picture of theirs.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._self_defense/6875-current_ltch_wait-453.html

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Happy for you but this is some bs! I was at Johnson County getting printed on 11-1!

I have a clean record and I'm renewing to a lifetime.

Remember, if you're renewing you can still carry as long as you have your receipt and your expired license on you. Assuming you applied before it actually expired.

Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany
    Remember, if you're renewing you can still carry as long as you have your receipt and your expired license on you. Assuming you applied before it actually expired.

Is this true? I've never heard of that.

Edit: You're 100% correct. Indiana's site says as long as you've applied for renewal within 30 days of expiration your permit is extended as long as you have your expired permit and paperwork for renewal.

Last edited:

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Well it looks like they might be getting closer to mine?though it seems like forever waiting did mine the old way first week of Nov.I do find it amusing that there able to open up the mail to get the funds and throw them into a pile:twocents:

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    I'm hearing all kinds of dates on here so I fiany broke down and called myself. They are currently working ok dec 20th for L1 apps. I did not ask for a date for paper prints.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Glad to hear that they are getting to the end of December finally.

Sandy Hook happened on Dec 14th, so I expect there was a HUGE influx after that.

Did my L1 on Dec 27th. I'll let you know when it comes in. Hopefully in the next 10 days or so!

MillersTime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Lowell
    Well I finally got a letter Saturday from ISP...a denial letter. Apllied 7/28/12 and denial letter was dated 2/7/13 :xmad:
    Spoke with Meagan on the phone today and she was very helpful and nice...I have to file an appeal and explain that I misunderstood the question that asks "Have you ever been convicted of a misdemenor or felony" I was never convicted but I was arrested in 1/2006 :dunno: According to her I will not have a problem with the appeal because I have no convictions, but the superintendent considered me not listing my arrest as deeming me a "person not fit to carry"
    I'll keep you guys posted on how the appeal goes...Good luck to all and MAKE SURE YOU LIST EVERYTHING ON YOUR FUTURE APPS!!!

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    Well I finally got a letter Saturday from ISP...a denial letter. Apllied 7/28/12 and denial letter was dated 2/7/13 :xmad:
    Spoke with Meagan on the phone today and she was very helpful and nice...I have to file an appeal and explain that I misunderstood the question that asks "Have you ever been convicted of a misdemenor or felony" I was never convicted but I was arrested in 1/2006 :dunno: According to her I will not have a problem with the appeal because I have no convictions, but the superintendent considered me not listing my arrest as deeming me a "person not fit to carry"
    I'll keep you guys posted on how the appeal goes...Good luck to all and MAKE SURE YOU LIST EVERYTHING ON YOUR FUTURE APPS!!!

Well this sucks, I called and asked them if i needed to list my arrest for FTA and they said because there was not a conviction I didnt need to. I hope they don't get me with this!

VoteRedTeam

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    applied

12-12-12
    L1
    Marion County
    No priors,

1212_zps70a3a405.jpg

The gal at the office said those who applied and paid around this time be ready to receive your this week to the middle of next.

I can finally have something to look forward to in the mail other than bills and a NetFlix DVD!! :)

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013

That is such bull**** IMHO!!! The app plainly asks if you were CONVICTED not have you ever been arrested or looked at sideways or even near a LEO! They draw out the process as long as humanly possible and then they start denying people for BS reasons like this. I feel for ya Miller and if you weren't pissed off enough before I'm pissed off for you!!! :ar15::ar15::xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom