• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BustaN3T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Of course there is no additional benefit. But if you look back through this thread, that benefit seems to be more like 6 weeks than a "couple". And again, based on posts in this thread, I'd say you have AT LEAST 5 more weeks.

As for me, the extra $9.95 and one extra stop that day to get the e-prints was not a lot of "aggrivation".

4 weeks, 5 weeks or even 8 more weeks...its not an aggravation...as it is with some...I know its coming so its no big deal...but having as you say AT LEAST 5 more weeks is not an issue with me...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    If you are a US Marshall, doesn't that obviate your need for an LTCH in Indiana?
    He (she?) didn't say he was a Marshal, he said he had a clearance from ATF and the Marshal service. He may be employed by another agency and required to do work for them, or may be employed by them, but not a sworn officer.
    Nine weeks yesterday, still waiting.:(

Biscuit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    La Porte
    If you are a US Marshall, doesn't that obviate your need for an LTCH in Indiana?

I would think just like myself if I still had my credentials I would not need my ltch.

something does not add up now I can see how his back ground check would be just a going through the motions thing but us if you are a active officer no need.

LFTPFW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Let me know when you get yours, that will help me gauge mine since we were a week apart.

I will certainly keep you posted! I have had my xds45 since the day after I did my paper work. Shoot 150 rounds to get used to the tiny frame. Got my hybrid holster from multi holsters.com all broken in...I'm totally ready to go! : )

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    Money order cashed on 10/30 and still waiting. Sent an email last week with all of my information and received a very generic reply yesterday. It stated to expect 17 weeks. Well, it's been over 20 now.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Sorry for the confusing statement, I'm a computer tech with Gov. Clearance, though not a fed agent.

I wasn't trying to call you out or anything. Just trying to understand the Federal Marshall thing. :) Who can carry in IN without having to get a license and all... Thanks for clearing that up.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    I will certainly keep you posted! I have had my xds45 since the day after I did my paper work. Shoot 150 rounds to get used to the tiny frame. Got my hybrid holster from multi holsters.com all broken in...I'm totally ready to go! : )

If you don't have your LTCH then isn't saying your ready to go is like packing your car to go on vacation and then realizing your font have any car keys?

egrirw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Paid local sheriffs on 1/7. Received Lifetime LTCH today! About 10 weeks, Almost 11 weeks. Issued 3/18. I am going say that ISP are issuing apps received on the 1/7 and more than likely on the 1/8 now.

lrhochgesang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    Jasper, IN
    Just received mine today!!!!!
    Applied online 12-8-12... ink prints, signed application, and local fee paid on 12-12-12 and mailed forms 12-14-12. Perfectly clean record, Dubois County. Dated issued on license is 3/16/13, received in mail 3/21/13

Tip for those waiting----leave the side of the mailbox and go back inside. I justed emailed them last week and wait is 10-12 weeks for L1 and 15-17 weeks for ink.
    GOOD LUCK!!!

Brock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    Just received mine today!!!!!
    Applied online 12-8-12... ink prints, signed application, and local fee paid on 12-12-12 and mailed forms 12-14-12. Perfectly clean record, Dubois County. Dated issued on license is 3/16/13, received in mail 3/21/13

Tip for those waiting----leave the side of the mailbox and go back inside. I justed emailed them last week and wait is 10-12 weeks for L1 and 15-17 weeks for ink.
    GOOD LUCK!!!

Congratulations!

That's the same day my wife and I mailed ours! I am actually anxious now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom