• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I have question. I was going to get my g/f her LTCH for her birthday this year and i wondering this. We are students at Indiana State (Vigo County) but her "home address" is in "Dubois County" but they do not have the L1 option availible. Can she do her finger prints here at L1 identity and pay through Terre Haute PD or would she have to do the paper method since she "lives in Dubois County" ???

USMC-FF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    Filled out everything online last week. Did fingerprints with L1 today then paid cash to the sheriff's department. Lady at the desk of the sheriffs department said it'll be between 6-10 weeks. Let's hope she's right!!

ricochet22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Pssst, over here
    I have question. I was going to get my g/f her LTCH for her birthday this year and i wondering this. We are students at Indiana State (Vigo County) but her "home address" is in "Dubois County" but they do not have the L1 option availible. Can she do her finger prints here at L1 identity and pay through Terre Haute PD or would she have to do the paper method since she "lives in Dubois County" ???

Pretty sure you have to apply where you live, based on the address on your drivers license.

rs1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    lafayette
    Wow 11 wks still nothing today guess i will keep waiting not like we can ask for our money back dont want it back just want my permision slip if any body can update what dates they are rec. In the mail now it would give us all an idea of where they are so what date did you do app and l1 and local payment and wait is the issue date thank you

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    Wow 11 wks still nothing today guess i will keep waiting not like we can ask for our money back dont want it back just want my permision slip if any body can update what dates they are rec. In the mail now it would give us all an idea of where they are so what date did you do app and l1 and local payment and wait is the issue date thank you

People posted Saturday that they received there LTCH and the applied 1/8/13. I am totally confused because I did mine on 1/8/13 and still didn't recieve mine? This is 11 weeks for me, my wife, and my daughter.

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    Finally got mine last night. Filed with L1 prints around end of January.

Around the end of January? This doesn't really line up with the rest of the dates I've been reading. I was seeing they were on Jan. 8th - MAYBE Jan. 12th. Do you have any ability to give us a confirmed date of your application? I'm February 8th, and I don't need to be getting too awful excited early. :):

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Pretty sure you have to apply where you live, based on the address on your drivers license.

I think you can do L1 anywhere. I live in Hendricks County, but did L1 within the city of Brownsburg. She will need to complete her local requirement in DuBois County at the police dept. or sheriff dept. depending on what jurisdiction she "resides" in. Hope that helps. JMO

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    I wouldn't go so far as to say it's impossible, but I think it's unlikely.

If you applied last October I guess. Then again, there have been quite erratic dates given in the past as well. Almost as if there is just a pile of applications, and they just grab a couple from each pile every day, rather than go by order filed.

Brock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    If you applied last October I guess. Then again, there have been quite erratic dates given in the past as well. Almost as if there is just a pile of applications, and they just grab a couple from each pile every day, rather than go by order filed.

I can confirm this. Mine came on Monday, my wife's is still not here. Sent the same day, same clean record.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom