• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    I'm becoming increasingly more frustrated with the situation, especially at the fact that there isn't an accurate/easy way of tracking this. I paid money and have no product.

it seems as though they should be ramping up staff to cover the increase, just as any factory or company would.

With your 1st point, I think that you're making the mistake of comparing the gov't with a normally operating business. :):

I think of it like the IRS, they don't feel the need to tell us when/where our money is unless they're WANTING it from us, then they get really interested !

Unfortunately, for us, very few (if any) gov't processes will EVER be as efficient as a private business doing the same thing and those things like, for example, adding employees into the right positions to take care of a surge of customers.....will probably NEVER happen.

I joke only because I've found, when dealing with the gov't, that's the only way to keep my sanity !

rcklobster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Peru
    Hmm, maybe location has something to do with it.

I completed my application on 1/1, and mailed it in with a postal money order, paid in full the same day. I was told by the lady who did my prints that it would be up to 16 weeks.

It's been 16 weeks today. I have received absolutely nothing regarding my LTCH. I have lived in Indiana my entire life. I have absolutely no criminal record, not even a traffic violation. Heck, I have only had two changes of address in the past 20 years. I know they are flooded, but it would be nice to know that they are at least "processing" it, and that it's not been lost for 4 months while they pocket my money.

For now, I suppose I will wait some more. Maybe I'll get lucky and receive it someday.

Someday came soon. I got my little pink piece of paper earlier today. 115 days from the day I sent in my applicaiton with payment. :rockwoot:

LFTPFW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    From and including: Monday, January 14, 2013
    To and including: Friday, April 26, 2013

It is 103 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 3 months, 13 days including the end date

Alternative time units
    103 days can be converted to one of these units:
    8,899,200 seconds It definitely feels the most like this one!!
    148,320 minutes
    2472 hours
    14 weeks (rounded down)

sigh......

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    My wife applied Monday 01-28-13 (prints electronically) arrived today 04-25-13, 12 weeks 3 days - just what we were told , whats that come out to - 87 days(?)

Mine has got to be close, same day as your wife's application. May I ask what county you applied in, and did you mail it or did the local LE submit it for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom