• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    We all need to quit our job, get on welfair, get on food stamps and government housing, and put Obama stickers on our cars..... It seems that is the only way to get the government motivated to do anything

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    WOOOOO. payed local on 1/31 and received it today!

issued 4/24
    tippecanoe county

where in lafayette can I find single sheets of pink paper to make copies?

Last edited:

Nate Suns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    Week 15 is coming to an end I sent an Email and a fax to inquire abiut my app. After today I'm no longer checking and will wait fir my email response.

Please keep me updated. You are the only other Carmel person I've seen and we have similar times. When was you money order cashed?

sonofd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valparaiso Indiana
    Did my prints on 1/30 and paid fees on the same day. L1. Porter county. Valpo.. Nothing yet. Back in the 90's, I did get in some trouble in Missouri. Passed a bad check at a gas station. Had a warrant issued and got arrested. Also was picked up for failure to appear in court for a traffic ticket. Hopefully it won't bog things down too much

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    Please keep me updated. You are the only other Carmel person I've seen and we have similar times. When was you money order cashed?

I'll look for my moneyorder. My L1 was completed on 11/20/12, since we have to visit with the Chief of Police that meeting didn't take place until 1/9/13. I saw my paperwork, and the assistant said all good and we'll mail it out. Since this was on a Thursday I figured it would go out with next weeks mail, since they had over 100 apps for the week. I at least hope to get a response from my fax since most folks dont use a fax anymore. My luck it will go through when its out of paper.

Brock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    My wife and I applied on 12/14/12 and mailed our applications that same day. We both have clean records. My license was issued on 3/20/2013 and received a few days later. She still hasn't received hers. We sent emails inquiring on her status 3 weeks ago, no response.

We have a very uncommon last name and its not likely there is another person with her name slowing the process.

She bought her 'carry' pistol that same day and the NCIS check, must have taken all of 90 seconds to get approval.

Very frustrating.

matthewquigley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Well 4 months came and went and no pink paper....L1, online app...cash paid to county (st. Joe) squeaky clean record...i'm a vet...this is ridiculous!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom