Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    As John Wayne once said... "it's gettin' to be re-goddamndiculous"

I've been waiting 7 months.

Applied L1 and paid local on 2-20.

Bad boy pile yes, but I am the only one in the United States with my name and they have my SSN. You would think it wouldn't be that difficult to say yes or no already.

I finally received an e-mail 2 weeks ago saying Lt. Rogers would see what my status was. Nothing back yet from that. Big surprise there.

homer12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    So, I finished the local payment and L-1 at the beginning of March. Still nothing. I've called the ISP number on the website and the recording says "Don't ask how long it's going to be" Any ideas on what I can do to try and find out, emails, phone numbers, names, etc.? Or do I have to keep waiting?

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Call the numbers that we have listed in the thread.

I finally got through to a woman who told me they can not give out any info due to privacy rules other than whether or not your app was received.

My app was received. That's all I know. 7 months and counting.

bluzfan66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Switzerland Co, IN
    I finally got through to a woman who told me they can not give out any info due to privacy rules other than whether or not your app was received.

I would email them again and let them know it's your 2nd or 3rd or however many it is. Maybe for some reason it wasn't forwarded or maybe Lt Rogers didn't see it. Do you still have the email your received from them? Mine had his name as Cc so if needed to I could have clicked on his name to send an email directly to him.

drhymer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012

I had that same woman when I called. I called back a week later and talked to another woman. She had me fax her my receipt and information to her. She said there was a problem matching prints to applications during the rush. I did that and got my LTCH in 3 days. I was over 8 months.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Do you still have the email your received from them?

Yes I do but there is no e-mail info for Mr. Rogers.

I had that same woman when I called. I called back a week later and talked to another woman. She had me fax her my receipt and information to her. She said there was a problem matching prints to applications during the rush. I did that and got my LTCH in 3 days. I was over 8 months.

I'm going to try stopping by the nearby state police post and see if I can get any answers. If that doesn't work it's back to the phone calls and e-mails.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Indianapolis
    10 months, 2 emails, no response what so ever. All I know is that the money orders were cashed the first and second week of January. No numbers, emails or anything has gotten any response. I guess I just do not know the right people.

bluzfan66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Switzerland Co, IN
    My wait is finally over!!! Mine arrived today. :): For all those who have been waiting a very long time, get in touch with ISP. I sent an email to them less than 2 weeks ago. Who knows how long it would have taken if I hadn't. Good luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom