• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    10-22-2013: L-1 prints and application submitted.
    10-23-2013: Email notice from ISP stating prints rejected.
    10-29-2013: Resubmitted prints.

MamasRight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    Boone County
    Well We will see how long this takes. I did my online today, scheduled to do my L1, pay fees, and go to Local tomorrow. Countdown begins for me tomorrow 11/20/13

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I just turned in my local portion yesterday (paid L-1 and state fees online). They were quoting me 14 weeks for clear record (which I would fall into) and 20+ weeks if you have any history. So we'll see, I'll keep you posted.

They obviously have not been keeping up. I will be surprised if it's 14 days.

From ISP's website:
    For those using MorphoTrust (formerly L-1 Fingerprinting Solutions)--5 to 7 days from the date your money order was cashed.

For those submitting paper fingerprint cards and applications--7 to 10 days from the date your money order was cashed.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    L1 is *not* required by ISP and someone posted a link a while back (in this thread) about that being removed due to the fact that it isn't easily available in a lot of the state. Recent posts point out that at least Speedway and Fishers will still print you.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Does an arrest increase the wait time? I was arrested but the case was thrown out so I was never convicted.

Yes. Dramatically. Convicted or not, doesn't matter. You are now in what is known in this thread as the "Bad Boy Pile".

They will research your case to determine the outcome. There are way more people with arrests than there are people doing that research, so it takes time. Plus, they have to wait for the arresting jurisdiction to report the disposition of your case. Sometimes that communication from the locals takes months.

The typical wait time for an arrest history is 5 - 6 months. That may have improved somewhat with the new accelerated process, but I would still be prepared for a wait.

Good luck.

marcp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Indiana
    I currently have a 4 year LTCH that expires in April of 2014 so I though I would start the process of getting my lifetime LTCH early due to how long the wait may be. I applied on line on 11/10/2013 @ IN.GOV website and filled out the application and payed my state fee on line with cc., scheduled a day to go to the government center to the INDIANA State Police office for the electronic finger print process and that was on 11/14/2013. That day I went there did the finger print process that only took 2 minutes got my receipt and went straight to the city county building was electronic finger printed there and payed my local fee and that was it. I received my new Lifetime LTCH permit in the mail exactly 7 day's later.. WOW OH WOW. that was super fast and easy. Oh I live in Marion county,Indianapolis may be some what different if you live outside of the city.

nslaven22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Yorktown
    They obviously have not been keeping up. I will be surprised if it's 14 days.

From ISP's website:
    For those using MorphoTrust (formerly L-1 Fingerprinting Solutions)--5 to 7 days from the date your money order was cashed.

For those submitting paper fingerprint cards and applications--7 to 10 days from the date your money order was cashed.

Hey Lectric102002, was doing a little more digging on the ISP website and this is actually the current wait times.
    Capture.jpg

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    long time reader, first time poster in this thread. I applied L1 and paid on 8/13/2013. haven't head a peep, so I called today. spoke to a very nice young lady. she told me since I had a MIPA(minor in possession of alcohol) when I was 19 in west Lafayette, I have been inducted to the BBC. she said they do not have a time frame for those in this category. she said they are extremely backed up. those of you who have a clean record get pushed through. she said they do 2 background checks if you come back with a record. I guess I have to blame the miller lite.

Hoss58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    Allen County
    I wish I could tell the State of Indiana that
    I am extremely backed up and that ill pay
    My taxes when I get around to it without
    any form of penalty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.