• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DeadEyeDad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    My wife is going to apply soon. Good to know she will not have to wait 6 months like I did. NICE!!

Last edited:

mdmx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    La Porte
    still waiting here! I hate waiting for the state... LaPorte county told me 6 months plus when I paid the county fee. I said reallY? lol - blew them off cause of people posting on here getting theirs under a month out.
    Hopefully soon.

homer12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    317-232-8264. Stay on the line after the recorded message & you'll get a live person.

BTW, make sure to call your local law enforcement you have to submit through and make sure that they sent your application to ISP. Mine got hung up for a little bit with local until I called I think... hard to tell sometimes.

DeadEyeDad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    LOL, Lectric. First I had the wrong name, THEN I read the posts again and discovered he/she actually got the LTCH after mailing print card.

Robert8252

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Did my L1 fingerprinting at State Police HQ downtown on Senate on Friday the 7th. Went to City County Building Monday the 10th. Recieved my permit in the mail today the 15th. 5 day wait.

Last edited:

Purdue Plinker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    Indy
    Indiana gun permit applications surge 83 percent

The number of gun permits issued by the state rose by 83 percent during 2013 compared with the previous year, according to Indiana State Police.
    The state issued 111,000 personal protection permits in 2013, and at year’s end Indiana had 538,000 active firearms license holders, the Evansville Courier & Press reported Sunday.

Wait times for permits took weeks or even months longer than normal, prompting state police to add five temporary employees to help ease the workload.Bursten said those five positions will remain filled indefinitely while the state evaluates whether the demand for gun permits remains steady.
    Most applications can clear the state police within two weeks, but incorrect information on applications can delay processing times, Bursten said.

USAFVet

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Indy
    After many emails and phone calls I received an email response today saying it was issued and mailed. Only waited since April of 2013... At least its done with.

DFidler87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2014
    Small Town USA
    Applied online on February 6th, L-1 the next day on the 7th and paid my local on the 10th the following Monday. Received my LTCH today. No complaints here, as I was expecting a few months. Friend of mine got his last summer and it took two months. So that was a nice surprise in my mailbox.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom