• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    okay...now i need info about making copies...what to do...where to go...can someone help me?

It depends. Some of the office stores will do it, some won't. Some will tell you it's against the law, which it isn't.

Office Depot in Avon will, a lot of others will also. Don't know where in the world you are, but you might search the thread on LTCH copies, etc.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Update:
    I'm sitting in a paternity testing center to get fingerprinted again. After a few more attempts at calling along with emails (and no word from anyone after promises of calls back) I got a message from MorphoTrust letting me know that my fingerprints were never properly sent to ISP. So it took ISP from March 14th until May 9th to figure out my prints never showed. So the state had had a free no interest loan on me I guess.

I'm now sitting in a shady paternity testing room waiting to get re-fingerprinted in a town way out of my regular commute, where the service sucks.

Lady said it transmitted, so I hope I'm good. It is now 8 months since I submitted everything.

Wow, that sucks. Morpho usually doesn't screw up like that.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    GUESS WHO GOT THEIR LTCH TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Applied 4-14-14
    L-1 Fingerprints and Payments same day.
    Money Order Cashed 4-30-14
    Approved and Issued 5-9-14
    Recieved today 5-15-14.

Just over 1 month to recieve. I can't tell you how relieved i am. I went to the mail box every day...called the money order to see if they cashed it every day until they did. So glad the wait is over. Safe Carrying everyone! :)

:thumbsup:

mugable

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I did my fingerprints and payments on 5/5 and received my LTCH on 5/15.
    I was slightly nervous because the lady that helped me at the local PD was a trainee and she seemed a bit unsure.
    She kept leaving to ask her co-worker for help. Apparently everything worked out well!

dsparks29

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2014
    Richmond
    I went to Staples, bought a pack of the perfectly matching pink paper, and I mean it matched perfectly! Printed off several copies on the self serve copiers and they were 100% Identical. Signed them, cut them out, took them to the counter and handed them over to the girl working and asked her to laminate them for me. She did and I was on my way. No questions asked. Just a friendly smile and that was it. Good luck. I hear it can all depend on who is working.

Might I ask? Do you still have the wrapper the paper came in? I'd like to get the exact paper if possible. I am happy with my copies but could always be better. As I said before I did front and back copies so it would be more authentic. I know it's not as if leo will have a color matching machine or something silly. Ha Ha.

CopenGrizz01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Franklin
    okay a little update. the guy assigned to my application emailed me asking me to call him. so i call him and he tells me that they have no proof of who i made the money order out to. all they can tell is that it has been cashed. so now i have to spend an extra $24 to get a photo copy of my money order from moneygram and email it to him. i know for a fact i put "Indiana State Police" on the money order. im not sure why the thing was cashed if they dont know who i made it out too.

MacEoghan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2013
    Franklin
    Might I ask? Do you still have the wrapper the paper came in? I'd like to get the exact paper if possible. I am happy with my copies but could always be better. As I said before I did front and back copies so it would be more authentic. I know it's not as if leo will have a color matching machine or something silly. Ha Ha.
    20140516_200826.jpg
    There ya go. =) Sorry I didn't have a chance to reply sooner.

cbills04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Received LTCH yesterday!! Took over 2 months to finally get that piece of pink paper in the mail. It was issued in 1 week after applying, but only just received in the mail. I had to email ISP about 4 different times to actually get it.

UK2K

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Just got mine yesterday. Applied and fingerprinted (L1) in March. Got a hold of ISP to see what the delay was and Morphotrust never sent my fingerprints over. ISP was very easy to work with and even let me know when they mailed it out :) Kudos to them!!

Frost49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Tim Buk 2
    There seems to be a trend in the posts about Morpho not sending in the prints. I was printed Jan. 31st, 2014 and didn't receive my LTCH until May 15th. After repeated emails and attempted phone calls it was the fingerprints that never made it to the ISP. 10 days after they got them from Morpho I got my LTCH.

Falconpuch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 25, 2014
    NW Laf
    There seems to be a trend in the posts about Morpho not sending in the prints. I was printed Jan. 31st, 2014 and didn't receive my LTCH until May 15th. After repeated emails and attempted phone calls it was the fingerprints that never made it to the ISP. 10 days after they got them from Morpho I got my LTCH.

Uh oh, I just paid for my L1 and do my finger prints Tuesday. Do I just tell them to make sure they send it in or something :p ? Is there a way to track to see if they send them in or not ?

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI
    ISP does send an email when they receive the prints. I went for printing and I believe I received an email when I got home. It was pretty quick.

I never received anything, nor was it ever suggested that I would. But, mine was only a couple weeks start to finish, so maybe there just wasn't time...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom