• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mdmx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    La Porte
    so I was denied... I forgot to list a misdemeanor driving while suspended from my early 20's... considered not a valid candidate for falsifying the application (lieing) appealing... emailed county to see if they will write a letter of recommendation and try to purchase my criminal history report from somewhere. (anyone have suggestions) I have never had any violent crimes, no alcohol related crimes.

all mine were from when I was young and dumb and like to drive crazy lol. driving while suspendeds, failure to pay, failure to appear for driving while suspended. back when I was in my early - mid 20's

my job now and has for quite some time relied on my drivers license...
    so now I have to figure out what all I need to appeal the forgetfulness of my younger days

mdmx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    La Porte
    I applied last November by the way found out in feb. denied... wrecked my bike end of april. state postponed my first date for appeal in june to aug 1. anyone else go thru the appeal process for #7?

indianachris

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    I scheduled to get the electronic prints done on 5/13 and paid the local fee that day. I emailed ISP last wed. and was told they will have it resolved this past week and email me when it's done. Am i being too impatient to email them again to find out the status?

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I scheduled to get the electronic prints done on 5/13 and paid the local fee that day. I emailed ISP last wed. and was told they will have it resolved this past week and email me when it's done. Am i being too impatient to email them again to find out the status?

What are they resolving ? Is there more to this story ? Most are coming inside of 2 weeks.

See the post above ^

indianachris

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    I think they are having trouble matching my prints with my application. Yesterday I get an email asking for a copy of my L1 receipt showing that I went to L1 solutions and got electronically finger printed or a copy of my money order showing that I paid the state fee and got finger printed by my local police agency.

I sent them a screenshot of an email confirmation of me paying the L1 fee and a picture of the actual receipt I got after doing it along with a picture of my receipt for my money order.

proshot04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    indianapolis
    I applied in Marion county, got my finger prints done at the state police HQ by MorphoTrust on Tue the 29th. Funny thing I was told to go to the city county building and pay the local fee, well apparently they do not accept payment on Tuesday at the county building so I had to go back today. paid my local fee got fingerprinted again and was told the state will be sending my permit. All in all not too painful of the process. Now it is in the hands of the bureaucracy. Though compared to some other state bureaucracies Indiana is relatively fast, emphasis on the relatively.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I think they are having trouble matching my prints with my application. Yesterday I get an email asking for a copy of my L1 receipt showing that I went to L1 solutions and got electronically finger printed or a copy of my money order showing that I paid the state fee and got finger printed by my local police agency.

I sent them a screenshot of an email confirmation of me paying the L1 fee and a picture of the actual receipt I got after doing it along with a picture of my receipt for my money order.

I would think that should do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom