• Status
    Not open for further replies.

scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    damn im glad mine took only 3 weeks with manual prints. i thnk marion county is slower cuz its such a big county. i went through lawerence which is a decent size itself.

there advertising for 3 days and 10 days is way off. i asked about it and the lady told me its just a reference. when i finished my prints she told me 6 MONTHS!!!! thank god she was wrong haha.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Paid online and got electronically printed on 6/23, paid county fee (Hancock) on 6/24, got my license on 6/27. I was amazed at how short the turnaround time was.

Lumpy76

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Hebron
    That seemed like forever! Turned in at PD (Lake Station) 6-27. Just came today. As soon as I got home back in June I put my shorts in the wash, with my receipts in the pocket. Couldn't even call and check. Haha.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Filled out my online app for lifetime LTCH a couple weeks ago (not gonna worry about expiration again!), did my L1 prints and paid local fee Tuesday (Sept. 2), we'll see how long it takes.

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    When changing from Arkansas to Indiana, got DL and applied for IN carry permit on same day, did L1 prints next day and 12 days later, permit was in mail.

13 days from online to in hand isn't bad with two weekends in there...

CountryHunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Martinsville, IN
    I got my permit in four days after I paid local... my wife on the other hand who paid at the same time is still waiting.. she also for some reason gets delayed when buying a gun as well.. would love to figure out why.. she has a spotless record, not even a speeding ticket..

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I got my permit in four days after I paid local... my wife on the other hand who paid at the same time is still waiting.. she also for some reason gets delayed when buying a gun as well.. would love to figure out why.. she has a spotless record, not even a speeding ticket..

Common first and last name causing misidentification issues?

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Anyone know if you have to have fingerprints taken again when upgrading from 4yr to lifetime. If so I fail to see the point. Fingerprints don't change, that is sort of the entire point.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Anyone know if you have to have fingerprints taken again when upgrading from 4yr to lifetime. If so I fail to see the point. Fingerprints don't change, that is sort of the entire point.
    I had to get fingerprints taken again when I went to the lifetime.. So unless its changed in the last 14 months, yes.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Yes, you do. Another reason for going lifetime.

I really wonder what the point is though? Fingerprints don't change so they are just making you produce a copy of what they already have. If they did change then there would be no use to take fingerprints.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom