• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    Does anyone know who can do a holster using my pistol in or around the Greenwood area? I have always used Hooch and he always hooked up whatever I needed and usually did it that day for me, I sure miss him. I have fired off an email to Patriot systems, but have not gotten any response from them. Their price is a bit high too. Any input would be greatly appreciated, this is for an LCR with laser, which does not have many holster options on the vast intranet.

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    I am in the market for some kydex and came across this post. I don't find much info as far as even a phone # for Henry Holsters. They only make mag and IWB holsters? Is there any other makers in Indy? Who is the company that makes them at the 1500?

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Does anyone know who can do a holster using my pistol in or around the Greenwood area? I have always used Hooch and he always hooked up whatever I needed and usually did it that day for me, I sure miss him. I have fired off an email to Patriot systems, but have not gotten any response from them. Their price is a bit high too. Any input would be greatly appreciated, this is for an LCR with laser, which does not have many holster options on the vast intranet.

If you can mail me the laser I could make you something. What kind of holster are you wanting?

Top Bottom