Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Customers brawl at Toledo Chuck E Cheese

By Amulya Raghuveer
    Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 8:53 p.m.
    Last updated: Yesterday at 2/22/2010 12:40:00 PM

Read more: Local, State, Crime, Chuck e Cheese, Gun, Brawl, South Toledo Chuck e Cheese, Chuck e Cheese Airport, Pistol Whip at Chuck e Cheese, Toledo Police

TOLEDO, OH -- One man was sent to the hospital Sunday night after a fight broke out at the Chuck E. Cheese's Restaurant in South Toledo.
    The incident happened around 8:00 p.m. at the Airport Hwy. location. Customers say it started when one man was using an airhorn.
    Toledo Police say they were called to the restaurant on a report of a man with a gun and shots fired. When they arrived they saw the suspect, Javon Jude, 22, fleeing the scene in an SUV with a female and child.
    Patrons say that before police arrived, a fight erupted between Jude and another man inside the restaurant. The suspect pulled out a gun and both men exited the restaurant to the parking lot. Witnesses say they heard a gun shot but could not see anything.
    The victim, Ricky Luster, 18, told police he followed Jude out into the parking lot where he was then pistol whipped in the head. He told police Jude fired one gun shot into the ground before fleeing in a green SUV.
    Police were able to locate Jude in his vehicle a short time later. He has been charged with felonious assault.

Now I know how to draw more attention to my Open Carry!
    I just need an airhorn! :D

Ok so who in their right mind exits a building, following a guy who has just pulled a gun? I'd say he is lucky he only got pistol whipped.
    SlapStupid.jpg

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    All that over an airhorn in Chuckie Cheese? Really? With all the chaos in a typical Chuckie Cheese I don't even think I would notice a guy with an airhorn...father of the year award for sure on this one :rolleyes:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i took my daughter to chucke cheese a couple weeks ago, and i just kept looking around at all the scum that was in there and playing a game in my mind trying to guess what each person had been convicted of, lol. then i found myself wondering if SHTF, do i have enough ammo? it seems to be a meeting place for inbreads and criminals, hmmmm like walmart for kids

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok so who in their right mind exits a building, following a guy who has just pulled a gun? I'd say he is lucky he only got pistol whipped.

They guy with the gun was 22 & the other one was 18. You think back to when you were that young and recall that you just like I though we were "superhuman" and nothing could stop us. We did not think things thru and just reacted with out gut and everything else be ..... Why do you think they take 18 years old into the MIL? They don't think they just DO!

rtrouten

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    really....I thought I read this wrong at first so I watched the video. Side note, I dont think I would hit the floor at the chuck, better chances of living through some idiot with a gun than that nasty floor

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    I think earlier this week the news reported that a woman was using her 5 yr. old daughter to steal purse's, cameras etc... at Chuck E. Cheese.
    Glad to hear no kids were hurt just the ignorant...

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Having lived in Toledo for quite a while, this is nothing new, finally one or two made the national news. There are at least 5-6 larger scale fights a night in Toledo. I hated living there. Everyone was tense and pent up for some reason. The local economy was manufacturing based and so everyone was mad at someone they thought had a better job then they did. The roads are terrible and the police are the most corrupt, undereducated, undertrained individuals I have ever met in my life.

Needless to say, Toledo did have some nice looking women! :D

Top Bottom