• ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Shenanigans

I have Pops and I have bought a ton of knives from there on Saturday and Sunday. we get the left overs lol. Just never had the day off to get there for the really good stuff. I'm planning on trying for the spring. Hopefully I can get to day shift and then it won't matter :)

devil07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    East Side Indy
    Yeah, but will you be at KC so you can take us to River Girls?
    Umm....no?

I do intend to be at KC. Have my res. for Thursday night. However, my arrival time is uncertain. Work stuff in the morning, hopefully it'll be quick.
    This'll be my first Thursday night opportunity. Due to other expenditures to repair things at my house, I'll have to tone down the budget this time. However, the preview pics have my interest piqued.

Now I'll just have to figure out where to find everyone, since the new "no camping" rule is in effect.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Now I'll just have to figure out where to find everyone, since the new "no camping" rule is in effect.

New rules are BS. Takes the KC out of Knob Creek. Playing by the rules for years and doing what we've always done (get there first, you're first) just isn't fair enough anymore.

Top Bottom