• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I don't see a thread dedicated to this so...

Feel free to share any exceptional Cyber Monday deals you may come across.

So far I have noticed Radical Firearms is having a nice sale on their uppers using the code "RFCM2014". 10.5" 5.56 pistol upper with a Seekins KM rail for $270.

Warsaw214

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    First Time Ever.... Carver Customs 10% off this Cyber week... Booby Carver's specialty is custom open guns and accessories Welcome to B&B Enterprise Jacksonville, FL

I haven't bought yet but Bobby Carver has awesome customer service... He took time to answer all my questions for setting up a highly reliable open gun and didn't hesitate to offer to answer questions again anytime.

I've been on the fence about putting a Glock G22 open gun together with a KKM 9mm conversion barrel, 10% off pushes up the time clock on my build.

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Now you've done it. It's your fault! I may have to "pull the trigger" on this one.

Yeah, I know what you mean, I just sold my 20" AR, and now for $420, I may have to pick one up again. That's just too good of a deal to say no.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Every time I jump on a PSA big sale they go to free shipping a day or so later. Patience my friend, patience...

I may change to the YH diamond quad upper only minus GCG and Charging Handle. I have a full PSA lower and I have a BCG and Charging Handle...that YH quad rail is a $160 item at Midway. $280 is a great deal.

46609_1.jpg

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I know that was probably a good price in today's ".22 climate", but dang I just have a hard time getting excited over it. I feel the same about beef prices too though... :):

I know what you mean. But the days of $300 AKs, $350 mini 14s, $100 surplus SKS, $250 surplus M1 garands are over. Along with the days of 22lr @ 4-5 cents a rd

Top Bottom