• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bassmatt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2009
    Marshal County
    I am looking to buy a pistol chambered in 40s&w. I want the frame to be either alloy or steel and single stack only. Now, my question I have found a CZ USA Model 2075 Rami pistol. I am not familar with any CZ line of pistols. Are these pistols reliable, are there any problems they are known for, or should I look for some other brand?
    Thanks For Your Help And insight,
    Matt

wwdkd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Valparaiso
    The CZ Rami's are good guns and CZ is a great company. The Ramis in .40 had a couple of problems when they first came out but since then CZ has resolved those issues so as long as you get a newer year model you should be fine. However you specified that you wanted a single stack and the Rami is not a single stack, I don't believe CZ makes any single stack guns. You may want to look into a Walther PPS in .40. I have a PPS in 9mm and love it.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I looked into the Rami awhile back. Didn't end up getting one, but just because something else grabbed my attention. CZs are well thought of. The CZ75s are highly recommended by many. If you like the feel and it's what you want, I don't think you can go wrong.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I am looking to buy a pistol chambered in 40s&w. I want the frame to be either alloy or steel and single stack only. Now, my question I have found a CZ USA Model 2075 Rami pistol. I am not familar with any CZ line of pistols. Are these pistols reliable, are there any problems they are known for, or should I look for some other brand?
    Thanks For Your Help And insight,
    Matt

CZ's are great and as you learn more about firearms you will learn how well respected around the world these weapons are. Rumor is that Hitler said after the invasion of Czechoslavkia that if there was one brick so much as harmed on the CZ factory he would have the General killed who led the attack. That factory had as much to do with the invasion as the land did. Very well made by very well trained craftsmen.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    RAMIs are not single stack and in fact have a pretty big grip. I was looking for a compact CZ for an EDC and ended up with the CZ 75 compact. Mine is a 9mm but they also come in .40 S&W. I originally thought I wanted a RAMI until I got to handle one. The grip is very thick. The 75 compact, to me, has much better ergonomics and balance. YMMV.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Have you checked out a Kahr K40? All steel, single stack and great shooters. They are a little pricey unless you can find a used one.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom