• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eddiehelm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2018
    Marion
    Nice! Cant really see by the pic but looks like a nice stock too. I really wish I could find one with beautiful grain. If you like peeps the necg ones should work with the factory front, Atleast mine does. Congrats on a nice find

eddiehelm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2018
    Marion
    I should clarify. The necg peeps don’t work with all factory fronts, but they do seem to with this model that comes with the fiber optic front.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    After selling mine I came to my senses and told myself I'm not selling another gun. I love when you set the trigger, so light that the first time my dad shot it that way he swore he never even pulled it.

bcsatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Farmland
    Got there just in time as I heard the guy that walked in behind me throw out a few choice words when I had the guy pull it off the shelf. Literally been looking for one for 2 months.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I've had one in that caliber for a few years. Took it out recently and it was shooting about 1.5" with Wolf Performance ammo. I took the rifle apart and adjusted the trigger to take out some creep, put it back together and went to the range and the rifle was shooting 2.5". I tried different tensions on the screws but it didn't help. I ended up taking it to my gunsmith and getting a bedding job. I'm going to try to shoot it tomorrow to see if that helped.

Great rifle, though. Jumps up to the shoulder like it's alive.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have a 527 Varmint in 223. I wanted the one with a wood stock but at the time all I could find was the synthetic stock version. Excellent rifles and very accurate and if I had a complaint it would be about the magazines. The magazine just seems cheap and clunky for such a nice rifle. Now if I can find a 550 in 308 someday....

Top Bottom