• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Looks cool, but it's just another giagantic hand gun IMHO. Not for me.

It does have a mean sounding poisonous arachnid name, so naturally it will sell.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    It will sell because there is a HUGE market for a UMP, or MP5 looking 9mm carbine. this fills that role w/ a price tag many will deem acceptable. It will be a fantastic SBR base.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    The difference between Keltec and CZ-USA is lightyears though. Keltec is notorious for announcing a new gun and then not delivering. Think PMR-30, RFB, KSG, CMR-30. All of them missed the scheduled release date and supply has only recently caught up with demand. And only because the people who initially wanted them either got sick of waiting and got something different, gave up or paid twice the MSRP for one. I'm sure the Scorpion will be a huge hit for CZ and I anticipate a surge at first but I doubt CZ-USA would pull a Keltec and announce a product they weren't ready and able to sell by the truck loads. And barring another "man made disaster" I doubt we will see the madness like before.

Took me over a year to get a CZ97b.....

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Took me over a year to get a CZ97b.....

Wow, lucky, in which year did you order it? When it first came out?

I've heard from multiple sources that CZ only imports a certain number of each model per year and they have a tendency to go quickly. No one seems to be able to tell me exactly when the ships hot the docks but it always seems like CZs are easier to find early in the year then get more scarce as the year goes on. But that is just a guess based on hearsay and my own observations. So if you want a new CZ pistol now is the time to start looking. With new model launches however, like with the P-07 and P-09, it seems like they do pretty well to put plenty of them out there. Still I bet this will be a hot ticket and probably sell out quickly. Especially at its advertised price.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    And just a couple days ago, CZ announced the S1 is officially on the market but I checked with my local store and they still haven't found anyone that has it in inventory yet. Also the moment I wanted to get the Thordsen buffer kit, they are out of stock

Top Bottom