• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tomylee0123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Lafayette
    Who else in here think that CZ pitols are way under rated? For the price range from $450-$650, they are hard to beat. I have owned and shot quite a few over the years, and very impress with the quality. I think that CZ should be in the same level with Sig snd HK.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I am very satisfied with my CZ 75 compact, and the PCR version as well. Great bang for the buck! They feel much better in the hand than a Glock to me, and have been 100% reliable. Very accurate as well.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Ohhhhh helllllllll.....here we go again!

What does this make...like the 8th thread on how awesome CZ's are? I am just sitting on my cash and waiting for the next dumping of CZ's to the classifieds when the next "Best gun ever!!!" starts showing up. Hmmmm reminds me of Glock, M&P, Sigs, Canik's,.....I know I have missed some along the way.

There are downsides to the CZ's just like all the other "Best gun ever" guns. So I will go back to the old stance...."Maybe for you?"

Downsides in my mind: LOTS of moving parts to make it go bang! Full tear down and clean requires WAY to many tools, a ZipLock bag, and two hours of full concentration. She has expensive tastes when it comes time to dress her up.

P.S. I do own a SP-01 and it gets more range time than anything I currently own...so I am not hating or saying that it is not a fine firearm. Just saying I see happy days in my future with finding some roommates for her on the cheap.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    If I recall, aren't CZs Italian? Made by Fiat if my memory serves me correctly.

No, no, no. They are made in Yugoslavia in the old Yugo plant. I hear if you shoot them more than 3 or 4 times, parts just fall off them.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    No, no, no. They are made in Yugoslavia in the old Yugo plant. I hear if you shoot them more than 3 or 4 times, parts just fall off them.
    No, I'm sure that they are Italian, but made with melted down Yugos. If you hold them to the light in the right way, you can see the Yugo emblems in the steel I think. At least, that's what I read on the interwebs, so it must be true.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    No, I'm sure that they are Italian, but made with melted down Yugos. If you hold them to the light in the right way, you can see the Yugo emblems in the steel I think. At least, that's what I read on the interwebs, so it must be true.
    You guys are both wrong, they are made from melted down leftover GI 1911s.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rickyjohnson111
    Top Bottom