• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I am dying to have a CZ P-10C optics ready so I can run an RMR on it. I cannot find one for sale ANYWHERE! Lots of listings, but they are all sold out. Are these guns in the wild or have they not yet been released?

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    I just happened to see one at the Point Blank in Greenwood on Tuesday. It was $539.99 and looked it had night sights, but they were standard height. I've been curious about them myself and almost bought it, but decided I wanted to test out my friend's standard P-10c first.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If you see one in stock somewhere, buy it. They've been in very short supply since release and have become rare as hens teeth since the lockdowns began. That price at PB was actually pretty good. I bought mine in March off GunBroker and it was $525 with $40 shipping, plus the FFL fee. I'm assuming they haven't made a ton, since they're so hard to find... :dunno:

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I just happened to see one at the Point Blank in Greenwood on Tuesday. It was $539.99 and looked it had night sights, but they were standard height. I've been curious about them myself and almost bought it, but decided I wanted to test out my friend's standard P-10c first.

DOH! I need to buy that gun! However, I live on the north side and Point Blank is not answering their phones so I cannot confirm if it is still in stock! :xmad:

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    DOH! I need to buy that gun! However, I live on the north side and Point Blank is not answering their phones so I cannot confirm if it is still in stock! :xmad:

Ahh man, I didn't check the site again until now. I could've stopped by on my way home from work. If you can't get through by around 2:00 tomorrow send me a pm and I can stop in for you.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Ahh man, I didn't check the site again until now. I could've stopped by on my way home from work. If you can't get through by around 2:00 tomorrow send me a pm and I can stop in for you.

I won't be able to get down there tomorrow at all due to work. If you swing by and they have one, let me know!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom