• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krizzz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Looking for feedback before purchase. Can't find one locally to rent.

Generally have read good reviews, but often compared to a Glock. (I've shot Glocks and don't care for the grip angle).

Also, what sights are you using for cowitness?

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    If you dont like Glock grip angles, you probably wont like the P10C. I dont have an optic ready version, but the grip on the P10C feels almost identical to my Gen4 G19 except with more aggressive stippling. The grip feels great to me, but I always feel like the P226 and P229 grip angles are all wrong. Maybe look at a Sig 365 OR.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    From what I can find, CZ's gun has a grip angle closer to the 18 degree angle of the 1911, than to the 22.5 degree grip angle of a Glock. I own Glocks, and have never had an issue with the steep grip angle, but I have never shot any of the CZ pistols, so I have no personal experience with them.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Looking for feedback before purchase. Can't find one locally to rent.

Generally have read good reviews, but often compared to a Glock. (I've shot Glocks and don't care for the grip angle).

Also, what sights are you using for cowitness?
    It's pretty much the same as the 1911. I have the P10F and compared it with my 1911.

20210711_174305.jpg

20210711_174413.jpg

20210711_174557.jpg

May not be perfectly aligned but close enough to see they are about the same angle.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    The grip angle of p10c is like a 1911 not a glock. The only thing I hate about glock is the grip angle. I love my p10c it's a "glock" without the crappy angle.

I had one malfunction the first time I shot it, but none since then. It has around 3000 rnds through it now a mix of magtech 124gr, pmc 115gr, federal syntech 147gr, and hst 147gr. Also 1000 of those rounds were the syntech 147gr suppressed. Trigger is great and it's the handgun I shoot the most accurately with.

It's been my edc since I bought it, the only thing I don't care for are the sights they're pretty dim and I prefer a fiber optic front and black rear.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The grip angle of p10c is like a 1911 not a glock. The only thing I hate about glock is the grip angle. I love my p10c it's a "glock" without the crappy angle.

I had one malfunction the first time I shot it, but none since then. It has around 3000 rnds through it now a mix of magtech 124gr, pmc 115gr, federal syntech 147gr, and hst 147gr. Also 1000 of those rounds were the syntech 147gr suppressed. Trigger is great and it's the handgun I shoot the most accurately with.

It's been my edc since I bought it, the only thing I don't care for are the sights they're pretty dim and I prefer a fiber optic front and black rear.

CZ P-10 — IMPROVING ON PERFECTION​

1626047704535.png

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence

Agreed on the stock sights, like most they're okay, certainly useable but can be much improved.

Running Truglo TFX Pro's on mine and they're fantastic, very quick sight acquisition and plenty precise to make 100+ yard shots on torso targets easy.
    D01AA5EF-A5A4-45D4-8D86-91E89BB20EB1.jpeg

for blacked out rear sight / fiber optic front sight i prefer Dawson Precision.

Sorry to the OP, I have very little experience with optics on handguns / cowitnessing sights so can't make a recommendation there.

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    Sorry if my response was misleading. I probably should have looked up the specifications rather than going by feel.

I was just at parabellum, and they do have a p10c for rent. For me, both CZs and Glocks feel great in the hand, but Sigs dont seem to point naturally. I guess a lot of it is preference.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Sorry if my response was misleading. I probably should have looked up the specifications rather than going by feel.

I was just at parabellum, and they do have a p10c for rent. For me, both CZs and Glocks feel great in the hand, but Sigs dont seem to point naturally. I guess a lot of it is preference.
    Get what you shoot best. Even if it doesn't feel quite "right in the hand."

I really wanted to go M&P when I picked out my full size about 8 years ago. I shot a G****, M&P and XDm back to back to back. There was really no comparison. I shot the XDm so much better than the other two. So that's what I bought and have been really happy.

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    I love anything CZ. Excellent design and quality. The grip angle on the CZ P10 is more comfortable for me as well. I agree it is more 1911 style. Best polymer/striker fired pistol on the market (IMHO). I also like the Lone Wolf Timber frame as well. I also use the Tru Glo Pro sights like 2A Hoosier 23. Great sights.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've carried a P10C for about 3 - 4 years now, the 2 of that has been a P10C OR. I love them! I carried a G19 gen 3 for the first 3 years that I carried and while I won't say anything bad about Glock, I don't like them anywhere near as well as I do my CZ's. The one and only issue with the CZ P10C OR is that it's obviously made out of unobtainium, as I can't find one anywhere. I would love to have one as a spare, but haven't been able to find one for ~18 months. I don't cowitness my sights with my red dot. I'm using the Holosun 507C V2 on mine and enjoy it. I also have Night Fision sights, which you can get in standard or taller size for cowitness I believe. Anyway, thousands of rounds down the pipe on this gun without a single issue. Highly recommend the gun and if the trigger bothers your finger at all, the HB Industries flat faced trigger is a nice addition.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Get what you shoot best. Even if it doesn't feel quite "right in the hand."

I really wanted to go M&P when I picked out my full size about 8 years ago. I shot a G****, M&P and XDm back to back to back. There was really no comparison. I shot the XDm so much better than the other two. So that's what I bought and have been really happy.
    QFT

I avoided Sigs for years because I imagined that the higher bore axis would make shooting it difficult compared to other guns. Then I shot one and found that I shot it quite well. Long story short, I now have mainly Sig P226s and P229s as my EDC. I just shoot those better than stuff I liked better

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I find the grip angle on my p10-c to be way more comfortable than any of the glocks I have shot. P-10 has been flawless throughout the many, many rounds I have fired through it. Only complaint I had was how flat and hard it was to manipulate the slide release for me. But that was fixed with an apex enhanced slude release.

Top Bottom