• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    so, just how awesome is a Remi? I think if i sold my M&P compact and the accessories for it i could just about break even and have a happy little CZ family.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    so, just how awesome is a Remi? I think if i sold my M&P compact and the accessories for it i could just about break even and have a happy little CZ family.
    You have two neighbors Birds Away and llh1956 that can tell you everything you want to know about them. I have shot llh1956 Rami that has a few upgrades that is dead accurate with a really sweet trigger.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Myself and a few other people wore out a steel silhouette at 90 yards with a RAMI. I don't know of any other subcompact you could do that with.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    That makes a long story short! LOL.

Curse this obsession. I have a Rami (with a safety) it shoots really well, love the gun. Not a thing wrong with it. But I would prefer a decocker. So inline with this CZ bug I have, I ordered a decocker model from GCW. Always seem to be seeking the next best, better CZ. If this keeps up I won't have any stock CZ's left.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Curse this obsession. I have a Rami (with a safety) it shoots really well, love the gun. Not a thing wrong with it. But I would prefer a decocker. So inline with this CZ bug I have, I ordered a decocker model from GCW. Always seem to be seeking the next best, better CZ. If this keeps up I won't have any stock CZ's left.

Why would you want one? ;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just got me a new CZ :D

P09_zps5tarlsiq.jpg

Traded my G34 for it and a little cash. Can't wait to take it to the range :ar15:

Top Bottom