• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    Cz equals poor mans Sig but you aren't giving up anything and u get to keep some coin... They are some of the best guns on the market... One of the best sources of information on them is that nutnfancy dude does an interview of one of the designers or technicians and its actually a good interview

MrNobody

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ok I drank the kool aid (CZ75BD).........the wife now hates you guys. 2nd one went in layaway this morning (P-07). Quick question, any one in Indy install night sights on CZ75BD or should I just send the slide into CGW and let them do it.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ok I drank the kool aid (CZ75BD).........the wife now hates you guys.

Well, let her shoot them once in a while. I mean you bought them for her right? ;)

As to the night sights question I think there are a couple of members on here that work on CZs that will probably be along shortly.

Rick60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Bloomington
    Ok, wife loves her 75b BUT, she likes the grips on my SP01 better. Does CZ make this style of grips for a 75b or will SP01 grips fit on her B model?

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Ok I drank the kool aid (CZ75BD).........the wife now hates you guys. 2nd one went in layaway this morning (P-07). Quick question, any one in Indy install night sights on CZ75BD or should I just send the slide into CGW and let them do it.

I sent my SP-01(before I got rid of it) into the CZ custom shop. Quick turn-around.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, I'm all but decided on the CZ 75B for my first CZ. I'm thinking about getting rid of two of my four 9mm handguns because I just don't enjoy shooting poly guns as well now. I plan to keep my G19 gen 3 because it's a great gun to take to the range to introduce new shooters to and I'll keep my M&P Shield 9mm because it's my nice weather EDC. Gonna sell my G34 and 5" PPQ, replacing them with the 75B. I had thoughts about various other models, but I think the 75B would make the best entry point into the CZ world. From info in this thread, it seems the Omega trigger system is not as nice as the older style, which is too bad as the Omega versions of the gun run a little better than $50 less then the original. In any case, $525 doesn't sound bad, so I'm thinking it will be my birthday present to myself next month.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, I'm all but decided on the CZ 75B for my first CZ. I'm thinking about getting rid of two of my four 9mm handguns because I just don't enjoy shooting poly guns as well now. I plan to keep my G19 gen 3 because it's a great gun to take to the range to introduce new shooters to and I'll keep my M&P Shield 9mm because it's my nice weather EDC. Gonna sell my G34 and 5" PPQ, replacing them with the 75B. I had thoughts about various other models, but I think the 75B would make the best entry point into the CZ world. From info in this thread, it seems the Omega trigger system is not as nice as the older style, which is too bad as the Omega versions of the gun run a little better than $50 less then the original. In any case, $525 doesn't sound bad, so I'm thinking it will be my birthday present to myself next month.
    We need to get together so you can run some of mine. Might give you some more perspective before dipping your toe in the CZ pool. I think the 75B is a great starting point and I hope you grow to love it as much as I love mine.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

There are many options available to "Enhance" the CZ
    A 1 hour roll north will put you in FTF with a person I would trust.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    We need to get together so you can run some of mine. Might give you some more perspective before dipping your toe in the CZ pool. I think the 75B is a great starting point and I hope you grow to love it as much as I love mine.

There are many options available to "Enhance" the CZ
    A 1 hour roll north will put you in FTF with a person I would trust.

Agreed and I thank you both for your advice on this matter. BA, I certainly do want to get with you sometime, as I think that would be awesome. I'll have to figure out a weekend I'll be available and see what we can do :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Agreed and I thank you both for your advice on this matter. BA, I certainly do want to get with you sometime, as I think that would be awesome. I'll have to figure out a weekend I'll be available and see what we can do :)

They shoot one night a week. I may be going up sometime soon. Carpool.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My brother now works in Lafayette so we have been shooting on Tuesday nights so that he can join us. I am usually available most nights and weekend days, pretty open.

Top Bottom