• ...and so much more!
  • LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    Hello INGO community!

I've gotten the itch for a CZ Scorpion Evo carbine and wanted to know if many on here have had any experience with them.

Looking specifically at this Magpul edition. I don't necessarily want the fake suppressor, but I can't find where they still offer the Magpul edition with the standard muzzle break.

19z_ScorpionCarbieMagpulEditionFauxSuppressor_R-1.png

I have the pistol version with a brace and absolutely love it. Didn't know if the carbine was a different animal or basically the same with a bit more reach.

Any input is welcome. Thanks in advance!

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    I've gotten the itch for a CZ Scorpion Evo carbine and wanted to know if many on here have had any experience with them.

Looking specifically at this Magpul edition. I don't necessarily want the fake suppressor, but I can't find where they still offer the Magpul edition with the standard muzzle break.

View attachment 166069

I have the pistol version with a brace and absolutely love it. Didn't know if the carbine was a different animal or basically the same with a bit more reach.

Any input is welcome. Thanks in advance!
    I think I HAVE that model, minus the ‘suppressor?’ Looks just like the folder stock on mine, but I thought the magpul was a little different...are you certain that’s a picture of the magpul edition? The only reason I second guess is because at one point I thought about upgrading to magpul furniture, but decided I was happy with it the way it is...which FTR is genuinely awesome.

I love shooting mine and it’s super accurate for what it is. The folding/extendable stock has perfect adjustment points. It fits a fun and function niche in my collection because aside from being a hoot, it’s also a good transition between .22 and .223 for new shooters without getting them too freaked out.

I’ve never shot the pistol version, so I can’t compare, but if you want to check mine out before you buy just drop me a line.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    I think I HAVE that model, minus the ‘suppressor?’ Looks just like the folder stock on mine, but I thought the magpul was a little different...are you certain that’s a picture of the magpul edition? The only reason I second guess is because at one point I thought about upgrading to magpul furniture, but decided I was happy with it the way it is...which FTR is genuinely awesome.

I love shooting mine and it’s super accurate for what it is. The folding/extendable stock has perfect adjustment points. It fits a fun and function niche in my collection because aside from being a hoot, it’s also a good transition between .22 and .223 for new shooters without getting them too freaked out.

I’ve never shot the pistol version, so I can’t compare, but if you want to check mine out before you buy just drop me a line.
    This is straight from cz:

I think the only Magpul furniture that is different is the grip, stock and magazine release.

I appreciate the info and the offer to check yours out. I may take you up on that sometime if you don't mind. I'll bring mine so you can check out the pistol version. Thank you again my friend!

dtownmj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2016
    Houston
    Great little subguns that run well w the dead air wolf 9mm. I like the original stock better - lots of aftermarket support

Also consider getting a kp9 or a mke ap5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

999cs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    NWI
    I don't have the carbine version, but own the pistol version. Its a blast to shoot and there are a lot of aftermarket parts from HBI and other companies like previously mentions that you can put on it to make it more user friendly/capable.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    Great little subguns that run well w the dead air wolf 9mm. I like the original stock better - lots of aftermarket support

Also consider getting a kp9 or a mke ap5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I appreciate the recommendations, but I was leaning towards a carbine since I already have the pistol. But not gonna lie... the KP9 looks awfully tempting...

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    I don't have the carbine version, but own the pistol version. Its a blast to shoot and there are a lot of aftermarket parts from HBI and other companies like previously mentions that you can put on it to make it more user friendly/capable.
    I agree... i love the pistol version. I hadn't looked much into HBI or many other places for parts. I'll probably take a quick look right now. Thank you!

999cs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    NWI
    I agree... i love the pistol version. I hadn't looked much into HBI or many other places for parts. I'll probably take a quick look right now. Thank you!
    No problem as well. Yeah I would recommend the following parts from HBI to enhance your EVO
    Reduced weight trigger spring kit
    Replacement Trigger shoe
    Charging handle
    Safety and safety delete (too many types to link-see website)
    duckbill mag release

Any they stock other parts from others companies as well on their website-check it out for all the different options.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I had the pistol version for a couple years and liked it a bunch - once I figured out a combination of replacements for that terribly-placed OEM safety.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I have the pistol and the carbine. Both mine have the faux suppressor on them. I like the carbine, a lot. It is nicely accurate. It was quick to sight in with the Red Dot I put on it.

The pistol is nice, but I think I might replace the barrel, and hand guard to make it more of a micro instead.

Top Bottom