• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm looking into buying a CZ shadow 2 but my goal is to have it SAO, I have found a great deal for a base CZ Shadow 2 brand new for $1000.00 or the SAO for $1350.00. the question is what would be better to buy?, either way I think both will need a trigger job to really take it to the next level. I plan to but the Cajun gun works parts as I do really enjoy a good trigger. more than anything I'm looking for a tactical set up rather than competition to replace my absent Staccato P.

Attachments

• 20231128_003320.jpg
      20231128_003320.jpg
      418.6 KB · Views: 15

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Sign up for palmetto state armory emails they’re running sales on shadow 2’s last Friday they were 899 with free shipping!

When they were clearing out the shadow 2 single action earlier this year they were as low as 700 I think! (That’s 1/2 what I paid for mine!)

And fyi highest on my want list is the shadow 2 compact!, if I got it I’d put a Cajun single action conversion in it! Perfect idpa gun! (After I put a delta point pro on it!)

chadm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    West side of Indy
    I had a Shadow 2 for years. It’s a great gun, but it is heavy. The trigger on my sa/da was “heavy” in da, but smooth and quick reset in sa. I never liked either safety that came with it. One was too smooth and the other felt too blocky. It’s a pretty big difference than a 1911/2011 safety (imho).

You say you want this for tactical and it is to replace your Staccato. If you’re already use to SAO, then personally, I would stay that way.

If you’re looking at just saving money, then sa/da is usually the cheaper route, but may not live up to your expectations and what you are used to in a SAO.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Sign up for palmetto state armory emails they’re running sales on shadow 2’s last Friday they were 899 with free shipping!

When they were clearing out the shadow 2 single action earlier this year they were as low as 700 I think! (That’s 1/2 what I paid for mine!)

And fyi highest on my want list is the shadow 2 compact!, if I got it I’d put a Cajun single action conversion in it! Perfect idpa gun! (After I put a delta point pro on it!)
    Ive seen the deals through PSA on these. They had the shadow 2 compact yesterday for 1299 down from 1999. Definitely some deals to be had if youre in the market for these.

I saw the SAO for 699 as well.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom