• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    We do not currently have an SP01, although we were just offered an SP01 Tactical by one of our distributors, so they are out there. We do have a couple different CZ-75s in stock, as well as a 2075 RAMI and a P09.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    We did not, but we can always call them back! :ingo:

NO! Not yet anyway. Maybe after October. Seems like everyone in my and my fiancé's family has a birthday in Sept-Oct besides me.

You guys need to get onto the CZ bandwagon. You're late for the party.

I think I've gotten them convinced to keep a few on hand. But still no rifles or out of the ordinary models, like a Shadow, have graced the shelves of Bradis as far as I know. I'll keep at them though, that is, when my wallet allows for it.

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    still no rifles or out of the ordinary models, like a Shadow, have graced the shelves of Bradis as far as I know.

We have had some of the rimfire CZ rifles in, and some oddball pistols like the Custom Shop CZ75 Compact and CZ75 Retro. We have no plans to stock CZ centerfire rifles, shotguns, or high-end competition pistols.

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    Yeah I know. To much of a niche brand.

Well to be honest, those market segments are slow movers for us regardless of brand, but the fact that many (most?) folks around here have no experience with CZ certainly doesn't help. We do have a couple CZ distributors that seem to be pretty well hooked up, so special-ordering that which we do not carry is always a possibility. :)

pat102ko

Plinker
    Aug 20, 2014
    Westfield
    do you mind expanding which cz75s you have in stock/ maybe giving me a quote? If y'all dont have the spo1 im really looking for just a normal cz75b.

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    do you mind expanding which cz75s you have in stock/ maybe giving me a quote? If y'all dont have the spo1 im really looking for just a normal cz75b.

We currently have a new P09, a used P07, and a new 2075 Rami, all in 9mm. We will be getting a gloss-blued CZ-75B 9mm in next week. Other models can be special ordered.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Do you still have the rami? And what's the cost? I bought a cz 75b from you guys two weeks ago and was blown away by how smoothly it shot! I'm not big on brand hype but after shooting a few of my friends cz's I might be cz fan boy.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Do you still have the rami? And what's the cost? I bought a cz 75b from you guys two weeks ago and was blown away by how smoothly it shot! I'm not big on brand hype but after shooting a few of my friends cz's I might be cz fan boy.
    Uh huh, tell us more. Here, wet your whistle :koolaid:. Good, isn't it. ;)

lucky4034

Master
    Jan 14, 2012

Lol... its not a fanclub... its a sickness. Welcome to the asylum!

PS.... definitely get the Rami

Top Bottom