• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I may have to get a set also. My matte stainless compact is soon going to transition to BBQ gun. I have an alloy frame compact that is on the way.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    By the by and not meaning to thread jack but. Does anyone happen to know where to find custom wood RAMI grips from a reputable source? Lots of stuff on eBay but all of it is coming from Thailand and I don't trust it.

Please PM me so this screws up Que's thread as little as possible, thanks!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I will disagree with the bad trigger comment , mine was excellent right from the box. CZ changed everything for me.

I've heard a lot about the upgraded trigger, but I'm nervous about sending my guns away to out-of-state gunsmiths.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've heard a lot about the upgraded trigger, but I'm nervous about sending my guns away to out-of-state gunsmiths.

I can guarantee you that you will not regret it. I wish you were still here in Indiana. I would show you about what the end result would be. Also, if you are a tinkerer you can order the parts and do it yourself. There are online videos. It would save you a few bucks.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I guess I dont get it. I currently have a cz75 and had a cz75 dbl action 40 and really dont see all the hype concerning this firearm.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN

I've sent two guns to David at Cajungunworks and he's performed miracles on them. Great, honest, generous guy and he's done great work improving an already good gun.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I guess I dont get it. I currently have a cz75 and had a cz75 dbl action 40 and really dont see all the hype concerning this firearm.

You should sell it and get something you like. There is no one gun that will appeal to everyone.

duff72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    My shadow was good to go but I wanted my PCR to be better. Order the parts and do it yourself. I did my PCR and it turned out very nice. YOU NEED TO ORDER THE SEAR CAGE SLAVE PIN OR YOUR LIFE WILL BE HORRIBLE FOR A FEW HOURS . It is only a few bucks. Lots of videos on you tube to walk you through it

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My shadow was good to go but I wanted my PCR to be better. Order the parts and do it yourself. I did my PCR and it turned out very nice. YOU NEED TO ORDER THE SEAR CAGE SLAVE PIN OR YOUR LIFE WILL BE HORRIBLE FOR A FEW HOURS . It is only a few bucks. Lots of videos on you tube to walk you through it

Spoken like a man of experience. I've heard a bunch of horror stories. They are funny as hell...after it is over.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Spoken like a man of experience. I've heard a bunch of horror stories. They are funny as hell...after it is over.

Yep...Still laughing over that twenty something me trying to put back together my Ruger MK II..(Pre-Youtube I might add!) but I can tell you this...I wasn't laughing then.....No Siree....

If I remember correctly my face looked a little like this....:xmad:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

That's ok, I've never gotten the hype about Glocks, yet many folks seem to.

1982114_598020820280436_9511496_n.jpg

duff72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Yep...Still laughing over that twenty something me trying to put back together my Ruger MK II..(Pre-Youtube I might add!) but I can tell you this...I wasn't laughing then.....No Siree....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I will finally let you get it all back together then lock the bolt so it doesn't move muhahahaha"- the devil

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    What do you want for it? What model is it?
    Its no longer for sale, But its a CZ 75 stainless ambi safety,stock grips, both boxes, and 4 mags, and a cz range carry bag, prolly 3-400 rds shot.
    Ur honest opinion whats it worth? Just would like to see if my asking price was fair

duff72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Ballpark 600 used maybe 650 on a good day in very good condition

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ballpark 600 used maybe 650 on a good day in very good condition.

Your estimate is a bit high IMHO.

But then again I was offered $800.00 for my CZ 75 Stainless a few weeks after I bought it and turned it down. Just goes to show the market will always decide the value.

duff72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Stainless is why I gave that price plus extra mags. Just my opinion. But I'm not an expert

Top Bottom