• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Its no longer for sale, But its a CZ 75 stainless ambi safety,stock grips, both boxes, and 4 mags, and a cz range carry bag, prolly 3-400 rds shot.
    Ur honest opinion whats it worth? Just would like to see if my asking price was fair
    You said you don't like it so why isn't it for sale? I'm confused. If CZ doesn't blow your skirt up why keep it?

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Why is there so much CZ love lately? What is it about those guns that make them popular?

I've never seen one in person, so I don't know anything about them...

Craftsmanship.

Fit and finish.

Built like a Swiss watch and priced more like Timex.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    You said you don't like it so why isn't it for sale? I'm confused. If CZ doesn't blow your skirt up why keep it?
    Cuz its mine and I choose to keep it. Don't let it confuse ya. don't lose sleep over it! I'm not.
    For now ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hey, do whatever you like. I was just curious why you would keep a gun you were dogging. No sweat, hope you come to enjoy it.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I will disagree with the bad trigger comment , mine was excellent right from the box.

What else have you shot? A lot of what you perceive to be a good trigger or bad trigger is based on exposure to other guns. A buddy of mine in the office always said the trigger on Glocks wasn't as bad as everyone said...until he shot a Sig. Then he got it.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Exactly what im doing. I dont think I dogged cz in any way.
    I have had it for sale a couple of times on here and like I stated, I'm not gonna give the darn thing away. its paid for and I don't need the money.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Some of the CZs are better out of the box then others. Usually if I am looking for one I prefer to buy used. It can't really be hurt too bad and every round through it makes it better. Plus you save a few bucks.

duff72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    What else have you shot? A lot of what you perceive to be a good trigger or bad trigger is based on exposure to other guns. A buddy of mine in the office always said the trigger on Glocks wasn't as bad as everyone said...until he shot a Sig. Then he got it.
    not from lack of things to compare it to. Maybe just lucky . A friend of mine and I got our shadows at the same time and mine was a much better out of the box than his . My pcr was also good from the box but had room for improvement. I would still say it was more than acceptable.

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    not from lack of things to compare it to. Maybe just lucky . A friend of mine got our shadows at the same time and mine was a much better out of the box than his . My pcr was also good from the box but had room for improvement. I would still say it was more than acceptable.

A Shadow is entirely different from anything else in the standard 75 line.

duff72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    I have a p09 on my "to get list". I picked up the p07 duty, and really liked it. However, I am a full size kind of guy...so p09 it is
    Try to get your hands on an SP -01 phantom before you decide (if you havent already) it is now discontinued but is a GREAT gun .

kings650

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I always wanted to get CZ 75 SP-01. I shot one of my friend's sp-01 and realized why people love them so much.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Try to get your hands on an SP -01 phantom before you decide (if you havent already) it is now discontinued but is a GREAT gun .
    I agree on the Phantom. They are discontinued but still pop up on Gunbroker once in a while. I have one fully customized. I even had a friend put an 85 combat trigger on mine. One of the most accurate guns I own. Also the only polymer I own. Just so easy to be accurate with this thing. P09s are going to be around for a long time but the Phantoms will soon be gone. Get one while you can.

Top Bottom