• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • standeford

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Besided KS&E, who near Indy carries CZ452 rifles?

If one can be had I need the 16" threaded barrel. If none of those are around I'll break down and go with a Lux and have it threaded. I've been to BG, Bradis, Wanamaker, Gander Mtn...the usual haunts, and can't find anything.

I know one can be ordered but I am an impatient guy.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Besided KS&E, who near Indy carries CZ452 rifles?

If one can be had I need the 16" threaded barrel. If none of those are around I'll break down and go with a Lux and have it threaded. I've been to BG, Bradis, Wanamaker, Gander Mtn...the usual haunts, and can't find anything.

I know one can be ordered but I am an impatient guy.

I got mine (Ultra Lux) at MC Sports in Bloomington (ordered) took about a week to get it. Check with Britton (David) at 21st Century Firearms, he may have them in stock

Calvin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    I got mine (Ultra Lux) at MC Sports in Bloomington (ordered) took about a week to get it. Check with Britton (David) at 21st Century Firearms, he may have them in stock

If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it? That's one on my wishlist and I am in Bloomington.

-Calvin

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    I have a CZ 452 ULTRA LUX(it is a limited edition with a 29" barrel). I got it from Midwest Gun Exchange, in Mishawake for $350.00. I remember seeing another 452 there but i can't remember the model.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Ya know... after seeing and holding one, I can tell it's a mighty fine rifle.... but does it rub anyone else the wrong way to pay $350 for a .22? :):

That said, I've certainly been mulling it over... my shooting is so wobbly right now, I could use a good target rifle to practice on without burning up all my surplus ammo.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Ya know... after seeing and holding one, I can tell it's a mighty fine rifle.... but does it rub anyone else the wrong way to pay $350 for a .22? :):

snip.

No, but I don't subscribe to the "just a .22" school of thought. .22s are wonderful guns in their own right, in our house they are shot more than any others, and more useful than any of the others. I've not spent that much, yet. But I will sooner or later.

Top Bottom