• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I got this email from Project Appleseed today.
    In honor of the 50th anniversary of the 10/22 next year, Ruger is holding a design contest to pick a new 10/22 model. Appleseeder mac66 was of the opinion that the best 10/22 they could make would be a factory made Appleseed LTR.

He entered the concept LTR Ruger 10-22 - and it was accepted as one of the ten finalists to be voted on by you, the public.

We need this rifle to be put into production by Ruger! Therefore, we need you to go to Ruger's website, and vote for it - vote for the design by "Gary from Michigan"!

Here's the site: Vote for Mac

You're allowed to vote once a day, until the voting closes at the end of the month.

Currently, we are in THIRD place. Is that where we want to be? I don't think so.

If you will vote, making a point to vote each and every day (let's watch to see as we climb up to first!), and tell your friends to vote, we could see a Ruger 10/22 LTR in production next year - click-adjustable factory sites, the whole works!

This is a great way to help out Appleseed! And a painless way! Plus, the suspense of watching to see if we can move our guy up to first place.

The word is you can vote from different computers - like one at work and one at home - on the same day. But I leave that to you...

Thanks for helping us in this.

The Appleseed Team

So lets show them how Indiana votes.

If the Appleseed rifle wins this contest, Da PINKFather will hold a contest on INGO (ie. you just have to post that you want *IN* and answer a simple question) and PAY for a 2 day Appleseed session held in Lake Village next year for the winner of the contest. Lake Village holds 4 sessions each year.

If you want to see how LAKE county votes you can vote from your home PC, vote from your work PC, vote from your smartphone and then clear the cookies in your browsers and vote again. :whistle:

--UPDATE & EDIT---
    Wild Deuce will provide the winner of the free Project Appleseed entry at Lake Village with 500 rds of .22lr ammo so you won't even need ammo for the event!

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I can spice it up a little ... IF Gary from Michigan wins, I will provide the winner of Da Pink Father's contest with all the .22 ammunition they will need for that Appleseed weekend at Lake Village (up to 500 rounds).

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Voted for the LTR!

Just my opinion, mind you, I would rather have seen it with wood furniture, especially since Marlin already has the LTR in production with the synthetic stock.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Voted for the LTR!

Just my opinion, mind you, I would rather have seen it with wood furniture, especially since Marlin already has the LTR in production with the synthetic stock.
    agree the wood would look nicer but can the wood use those extensions on the stock?i am not sure and i think that is why gary with with black to get more functinalty out of the rifle.

Plan on casting my vote daily. Let's get Gary into 1st Place and keep him there until voting closes.

not just daily but more than once. to be a true lake county wanna be you have to vote multiple times.
    vote from your pc, your laptop, your smartphone.
    install different broweser on you pc (ie, opera, chrome, firefox) and you can vote from each one.
    clear the cookies and vote again.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I voted for Gary not just to support an INGO member, but because it is the best design on there. That takedown model is very much a close second but the multi-stock system is better, I think.

Top Bottom