Dad uses 1911 on laptop to punish child!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    I haven't read all of the post, but it's seems pretty divided as to good or bad parenting skills. I would have handled it differently myself, If I would have had access to her FB account, I would have wrote (on her FB) what great parents she had and how lucky she is to have them and then I would have changed her password so she couldn't access her FB account. I wouldn't have punished the laptop, after all, it didn't do anything wrong.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Here Six days after first INGO post, this vid is on the Today Show. Played at 7:55AM...

Is NBC trying to catch up or what???? Bill.

It just took them that long to figure out how to make this guy into a conservative gun wielding trigger happy maniac to feed the sheeple more propaganda!!!!

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    On another forum I frequent, I've already heard:

"Pathetic that a dad uses a gun for parenting his child."

and

"Did you see those cars in the background, he was shooting in an unsafe manner!"

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Awesome video, and awesome parenting. I can only conclude they're a fairly rich family to have enough disposable income to destroy a laptop instead of ebay it off, I can't stand to waste a penny. What gets me is people complaining about it... Social networking sites are the bane of all society, they teach people the opposite of social normality. Even letting your kid start up on one is asking for problems, whether it be for yourself, or their own ability to socialize.

Now people would have a right to complain if the father uploaded half the early family picture album to her page, albeit funny, that wouldn't have been a professional approach. Destroying what's destroying your family is usually the ticket.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Here Six days after first INGO post, this vid is on the Today Show. Played at 7:55AM.
    Did they also follow-up that video with the rest of the story, about how people called CPS and he was visited by the cops? Didn't turn out quite like they planned.

YouTube Dad who shot daughter's laptop says he got visit from authorities

YouTube dad says authorities pay visit; Daughter gets job offer | www.wsoctv.com

excerpt:

The former Marine wrote on his Facebook page that Child Protective Services officials came to his home in Stanly Co. on Saturday and interviewed him and his daughter — separately — after viewers of the video called with concerns about his actions.

He said the police also stopped by.

Neither authority decided to pursue anything against Jordan.

“The police by the way said ‘Kudos, sir,’ ” Jordan wrote. "I actually had a "thank you" from an entire detectives squad. And another police officer is using it in a positive manner in his presentation for the school system. How’s about those apples? Didn’t expect THAT when you called the cops did you?”

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Did they also follow-up that video with the rest of the story, about how people called CPS and he was visited by the cops? Didn't turn out quite like they planned.

YouTube Dad who shot daughter's laptop says he got visit from authorities

YouTube dad says authorities pay visit; Daughter gets job offer | www.wsoctv.com

excerpt:

Well anybody could see that coming. why can't people just MTOFB? I mean it's not like he pointed a gun at his kid, he shot a flipping laptop. How is that any of child services business? The Pussafication of America at it's best.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom