Dads with daughters, what do you do when...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    you need to use the facilities in public and it's just you and her? My daughter is way too old to go in the men's room with me and way too young to wait outside by herself. This is one of the biggest reasons I don't like going somewhere with her just by ourselves. What do you guys do?

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I have her wait right by the door and I hurry. She knows to scream if need be. When she needs to go I send her in and wait by the door. If I were to hear any noises or she didn't come out in a timely manner I would go in.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What I did today at the train station was give her my watch and told her to go into a stall in the women's restroom and not to come out til a certain time. A time I knew I'd already be out. I wasn't about to have her sit outside on the bench or stand in the hallway of a train station in Chicago by herself.

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    What age is she? Could cover her head and tell her to count to 100, like some kind of hide and seek game. Don't know, never had kids. I can remember going into the womens room as a kid, with my mother. Not as much to worry about there, with everyone in stalls.

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    You are right, and 10 is too old to cover her head. I think your idea works about the best, unless there was a female employee of the facility nearby. Still never know what can happen in a womens restroom though.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Faff
    Top Bottom