• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Oh fyi, if anyone is wondering why I've been on INGO so much, I had major shoulder surgery last week. So I'm out of commission for a while.... but I do have a pile of hydromorphone, way more than I need for sure.... and no, I'm not making a sales pitch.

Ouch. Good luck.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Feel free to come to my house and I'll show you the CAD. You know, since you don't believe it happened because it hasn't made the news.

I trust that it happened. You guys aren't just going to make **** up. But I can't really talk about it elsewhere without a link. No one will believe it without a link.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Had 2 ribs separated years ago. That was maybe the worst pain I have had to endure.
    It is the trying to sleep that really gets me. The initial injury was kickboxing which is manly enough. The reinjury on the other hand was making up a top bunk bed, slipping , and cracking where it had just healed on a metal safety rail...

I was was undone by a bunkbed and chair I shouldn't have been standing on. It's downright embarrassing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hopefully he doesn't think that.

I look at him a lot like my brother-in-law. Sometimes we agree, sometimes not, but he always has an opinion and gives the rest of us someone to talk about.

Nope, generally I don't... though there certainly is a segment that would love to punch me in the face. I'll just say, that my family would probably agree with most of my detractors.

Want to hear a funny story? When I was 4 or 5, I was flying to Germany to see my father, who was in the Army at the time. In the seats next to us, the row over, was an Asian couple. Apparently I just stared and stared at this couple. My mom pinched me, and told me not to stare, so I stopped, but every few minutes or so, I start staring again. My mom, could see gears turning in my head, and even then, knew the type of person I was. She says "I knew you wanted to say say something so bad, but you weren't quite sure what you could get away with." So, my mom pinches my arm again and say "Kut, you better not, you better not do it." I look at my mom, look at the Asian couple, look at my mom, look back at the Asian couple who were then looking at me, and say "I like Chinese food.".... things got blurry after that.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    From the IndyChannel story

Investigators found 17 shell casings at the scene. There were three bullet holes in the police car and none in the house.

It also said he was on patrol at the time? Was this a second police car? Sort of confusing how they have it written.

... Where'd the other 14 end up? Was he holding the gun with the little thingies to the side instead of on-top? Or maybe they went into the ground.

17 shots... Glock 17 perhaps? Ruger SR9?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009

It also said he was on patrol at the time? Was this a second police car? Sort of confusing how they have it written.

... Where'd the other 14 end up? Was he holding the gun with the little thingies to the side instead of on-top? Or maybe they went into the ground.

Im going to guess tec-9 or similar.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Could have followed him home after shift.

Surprised they caught the guy, though. I mean, doing a mag dump and getting out of there, it might've been very hard to figure out who did it. Especially in a residential area. He must've done something stupid. Thank God.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Could have followed him home after shift.

Surprised they caught the guy, though. I mean, doing a mag dump and getting out of there, it might've been very hard to figure out who did it. Especially in a residential area. He must've done something stupid. Thank God.
    Where is the "on patrol" part? I see "on parole" but nothing about patrol.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

I think the online story has evolved as more information was gathered.

Now it says that the dude was on surveillance video and arrested shortly after. Don't remember seeing the video tidbit in the early reporting.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

The indy channel story received quite an update, lot more detail now. Maybe I misread the patrol part... or another source said it. Not sure.

The witnesses told officers they saw a black man driving a tan, mid-2000s Chevy Cobalt and had parked the car a few houses east of the house. They said they saw the suspect get out of the car, yell "F--- the police," and shoot at the house and police car.

One witness also said they saw somebody matching the suspect's description walking around the officer's house Friday. They said the person was wearing a white T-shirt with "Black Lives Matter" on it.

When police looked at the surveillance video, there were no other vehicles seen on video between 1:30 a.m. and 2:28 a.m.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

I don't see that anywhere in the story. Says the wife and kid were home, but doesn't say where dad was.

Probably both.

And this matters because....? :dunno:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think the online story has evolved as more information was gathered.

Now it says that the dude was on surveillance video and arrested shortly after. Don't remember seeing the video tidbit in the early reporting.

What color was the surveillance video camera?

Top Bottom