• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    I just got an email this morning Daltech is offering 20% all of their gear when you order before Monday, September 5th at Midnight. Just use coupon code LABORDAY20 .

I bought one of the Super BioBelts that gets great recommendations from the members here and now I highly recommend it any time someone asks about a good gun belt. If you were thinking about getting one, now is the time!

https://www.daltechforce.com/?utm_source=Aug2016&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=LaborDayBlast2

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Thanks, been thinking of one of these for a while.

For those of you who have ordered before, I have a sizing question. Their site says to add 2 inches to your pants waist size. Are they assuming pants that fit?

All my pants are 2" larger than what I'd wear if I didn't carry.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    I ordered 2 sizes bigger than my normal size. I wear 36 waist and bought a size 38 belt. I can not find the messages that were sent back and forth to make sure I go the right size belt though. Their ad on Ebay states your waist size + 2 inches.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    I'm between a 34 and 36 pant but mostly wear 34 pants. Ordered a 36 belt and it fits great, even when carrying. There is room for adjustment.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Perfect timing. I needed another one due to weight loss. They would shorten it for me but it's $15, plus the cost of shipping it to them. And I don't have ANY other belts so I would have to buy a cheap one to use until I got it back.

New belt shipped for under $43.!!!! :rockwoot:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    They used to recommend 4 inches bigger, but seems they changed to 2 inches bigger. Mine has been amazing. Only reason I am potentially considering ordering another one is due to putting on weight and currently I have 3 holes free without a gun, and depending on gun can be 3 or only 2 holes with a gun.

The biobelt is amazing, and the black is definitely dress pant ready. It is not a super shiny finish, so it is great with dress pants, jeans, even cargo shorts. It is about the best gun related purchase I have ever made.

moosehead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Muttx7, thanks for the heads up on this. I have a black super-biobelt and it has been great. This was my chance to save some cash on one in brown.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    What kind of material are they made out of?

High-strength hi-tech thermopolymer polyurethane leather-like textured material with an internal integrated polyester webbing is what the website says.

Muttx7, thanks for the heads up on this. I have a black super-biobelt and it has been great. This was my chance to save some cash on one in brown.

You are welcome.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Anyone ever try their concealment t-shirts? They look to be a different than the compression ones you often see. Daltech's look to be a preshrunk 100% cotton t-shirt with a sewn in support strap. Wondering how the setup works.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Thanks for the heads up. I got a skinny black belt for dress pants. I already had a wider brown one for the blue jeans.

wildcatze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville
    Have two belts from Daltech that I love and wear with an alien gear holster. Does anyone use any type of cleaner or oil to keep the belt looking new, similar to polishing shoes? Mine is holding up very well but has a couple marks from the holster.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    Thanks for the heads up. I got a skinny black belt for dress pants. I already had a wider brown one for the blue jeans.

You are welcome!

Have two belts from Daltech that I love and wear with an alien gear holster. Does anyone use any type of cleaner or oil to keep the belt looking new, similar to polishing shoes? Mine is holding up very well but has a couple marks from the holster.

I bet if you contact them through email or call, they can tell you. When I was unsure about the sizing and emailed them, they replied pretty quickly.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My new belt shipped today. So I should have it tomorrow.
    I did go with the non-roller buckle this time. I think the roller buckle is the only thing I didn't care for on my first belt. It was noisy.
    Trying to take it off and sneak up behind someone just didn't work that well

I'll report back after I try it out.

Top Bottom