• ...and so much more!
  • SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    P1150199-1024x1024.jpg

Born from a 50 layer block of American artisan made stainless steel by master Damascus craftsman Chad Nichols, the Cabot Damascus 1911 represents a new achievement. Extraordinary to machine and grind this may be the one and only pistol to ever be produced from true traditional folded Damascus steel.

Cabot Gun | The Damascus

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Oh, and also... I saw photos not long ago of some grips a guy made. He took corn cobs and treated them...sliced them, and lacquered them...and they looked extremely similar to the ones on that gun. Not my liking, but definitely unique.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh, and also... I saw photos not long ago of some grips a guy made. He took corn cobs and treated them...sliced them, and lacquered them...and they looked extremely similar to the ones on that gun. Not my liking, but definitely unique.

Grips are like a custom paint job on a car or bike. Totally personal taste.
    That gun is cool enough and I respect the unique nature of the material and the craftsmanship involved but it is kind of busy in a way. That is of course JMHO.......:)

For 10K I could pick up a couple of seriously nice pieces folks have posted in this forum.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I like that gun. I'd have the trigger changed out by them before delivery but other than that, I don't think I'd change much. Now, the chances of my ever being able to afford that gun are exactly the same as the chance of my winning the Powerball tonight (which are not reduced much due to my not buying a ticket). But, it's fun to look at. I'll also add that if you ever see me carrying that gun, you can probably hit me up for a bit of cash as I will have recently won a big chunk of change. Just saying.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Probably not far off. Way too much for the average wage earner.

You mean way too much for anyone with a brain??

By and large, the people who can afford a gun like this have that kind of money precisely because they did NOT spend it on something that would buy 10 Dan Wessons.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I think it's kind of funny. Usually it's night hawk and Wilson combat customer looking down their nose at lowely kimber customers. Buy this gun and you can now look down your nose at them. Just remember you will have to start working on excuses for spending the price of a decent used car for the price of a gun.

rausch51

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    The Ville
    $10K isn't getting it done. Bottom of the page:A limited production of 5 to 10 custom units is under consideration starting at $35,000.

Top Bottom