• ...and so much more!
  • skigun75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Indiana
    This thread rocks.

But I am married and have absolutely no idea how to meet chicks anymore.

I would say, make friends first, then try to score. Worked in college......

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    That's the problem I have though, and the reason for the thread. I don't really go anywhere that you can meet women. Sure the supermarket and nursing homes maybe, but I don't go to bars or stuff like that. The church singles night is a good idea though.. just have to find a church with singles that are under 85!

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    The church singles night is a good idea though.. just have to find a church with singles that are under 85!

Oh they are...well, at least they are/were at the church I was talking about.

How do I say this????
    Some of it was like I would have expected it would be, but some was not. Most of it did not fit the picture I had in my head.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Oh they are...well, at least they are/were at the church I was talking about.

How do I say this????
    Some of it was like I would have expected it would be, but some was not. Most of it did not fit the picture I had in my head.

Ok was there mass nudity? I gotta know!! :runaway:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't really go anywhere that you can meet women.

Almost any store you go to will have a special room containing women. It generally even has a sign on the door that that says "WOMEN". Just hang around one of those and one is bound to come out sooner or later. Then you just tackle her and drag her back to your cave or whatever the current mating ritual is. I think it involves Axe body spray somehow.

Legba

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Almost any store you go to will have a special room containing women. It generally even has a sign on the door that that says "WOMEN". Just hang around one of those and one is bound to come out sooner or later. Then you just tackle her and drag her back to your cave or whatever the current mating ritual is. I think it involves Axe body spray somehow.

Nice! :):
    You could just dial random numbers and see where that gets you. Go to the mall and start talking to every girl you see. Sooner or later one will go out with ya. Ill tell you what my granddad told me about picking up women. He said " Son, if all else fails lower your standards" Good advice.:):

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I tried going into that room marked WOMEN in the mall once. I've now got an immunity to mace, but still didn't meet any women that wouldn't file a restraining order against me.

I'm a good guy really! I mean, I haven't used that pit in the basement for months!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    gumb5.jpg

I know I know.... I'll get it right eventually! Now where did I put that rope? :D

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    *wanders off on a WoW tangent*
    "It puts the tanin in the basket or it gets the..." ... grr... It's been so long since I've done a good DM run....What is it that ogre says?? lol :)

I think the key point of this whole thread is... do things you like to do that actually involve interacting with other people, and then go outside your comfort zone and actually talk to them. I know... it's a little unsettling to have to talk to women... we're dangerous and unpredictable critters.... but you have to do it. ;)

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I think the key point of this whole thread is... do things you like to do that actually involve interacting with other people, and then go outside your comfort zone and actually talk to them. I know... it's a little unsettling to have to talk to women... we're dangerous and unpredictable critters.... but you have to do it. ;)

And this is my biggest problem. I've never been able to do that in person. I mean, just walking up to someone out of the blue. But I might give it a try someday. You never know.. what's the worse that can happen? A little pepper spray? I laugh at pepper spray! :lmfao:

Pete-FWA

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    And this is my biggest problem. I've never been able to do that in person. I mean, just walking up to someone out of the blue.

Not all of us are the type to just walk up to someone and start talking-don't feel bad about that at all.

As long as you put yourself out there in social situations, you'll eventually get someone to start the conversation with you. Do you have a trusted wingman?

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I suppose I could get my son to help out, but he's only 7. Well maybe that's a bonus! Hmmm.....

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I suppose I could get my son to help out, but he's only 7. Well maybe that's a bonus! Hmmm.....

Haha.. that's perfect. You get a) a chick-magnet. b) a trusted wingman.... sorta... he can distract the woman's own kids, right? c) you can get your son's opinion of her *before* you fall for her and have to defend your decision. :P

Pete-FWA

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008

This could actually be good. Is he involved in T-Ball or any other sports/social events? If so, don't just toss him the keys to your car...go with him!

Not only be a dad, but meet other parents (male and female...strike up conversations, pass the sun lotion at games, be careful who you offer to apply it on :runaway: :lmfao: and generally play the field).

I know with T-Ball the way it's done around here, parents help on the field istelf. Soon, you'll have some cute single mom or one with a sister/friend telling them about the good looking guy she thinks is single. It all goes uphill/downhill from there.

Top Bottom