Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Private Instruction available in 1 hour blocks. (or more)
    Cost is $40 per hour for 1 person. $30 per hour per person for max. of 2 people.
    Subjects can range for basic to advanced and be customized for the individual.
    Client provides gun, ammo, ear and eye protection and any holsters or mag pouches needed. I provide instruction and targets.

Times available:
    8 - 9 Filled
    9 - 10 Filled.
    10:10 - 11:10 Filled
    11:30 - 12:30 Filled
    12:30 - 1:30 Filled
    1:40 - 2:40 Filled
    2:45 - 3:45 Filled
    3:45 - 4:45 Filled
    5:00 -6:00 Filled
    6:00 -7:00 Filled

If you would like to sign up send me an email at abright@ccrtc.com

I need your real name, topics that you want to work on, and the time frame that you would like to sign up. Time slots are first come first served.

Last edited:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Email sent!

For everyone else, coach is a great teacher. You'll be learning from the best. And this is a great bargain for what you'll be getting.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I was busy all day yesterday. Just caught up on email. All emails returned and the OP updated. Some times remaining.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    1 slot left. It could be expanded to a two hour slot if so desired.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The day is currently full. Thanks to those who signed up. Next week I will be in contact and start planning for each session.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The day is obviously filled thanks to all who signed up. Everyone should arrive early and be ready to start at you time slot. Have magazines pre loaded before you get to the range. Bring your gun in a holster on your belt or however you carry, or unloaded in a case or gun rug. Eye and ear protection need to be worn at all times. We will be in the north bay but shooting may be going on in the south bay at any time. A $10 range fee is in addition to any course fees and the shooter is responsible to place that into the slot in the clubhouse door. You can do that before or after your session. Under no circumstance is there to be gun handling done in the parking area, or behind the line during another person's session. Thanks for considering BFT as a part of your training needs.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am looking forward to it as well. But it is long day for this guy.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    So I had signed up for 2 hours today to train with coach. As always, I learned a lot, and was able to work on my trigger control and marksmanship. I was very happy with today's results.

coach is a great teacher. And these one-on-one private instruction classes are the way to go. I recommend that everyone should train with Bright Firearms Training.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    So I had signed up for 2 hours today to train with coach. As always, I learned a lot, and was able to work on my trigger control and marksmanship. I was very happy with today's results.

coach is a great teacher. And these one-on-one private instruction classes are the way to go. I recommend that everyone should train with Bright Firearms Training.

Thanks for the kind words. I am glad you found today valuable. I think this format is great for student and that is a good reason to do it. I spend 12.5 standing on the range today and I am worn out, but this type of feed back helps.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to all who came out and shot today. From my end things seemed to go really well. If you found the day valuable please tell others, and if not please tell me what you found lacking.

chillidip1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Indy
    My 2 hours of instruction from Coach were fantastic. We worked on transitions, calling shots, snapping my eyes, reaction to the timer, etc. I really focused on the front sight instead of point shooting; go figure the hits were better. A bonus to the session is that I have some drills I can work on in the future to reinforce my lesson. Coach really tailored the instruction to me as opposed to tweaking a set lesson plan. This was an outstanding training value/experience.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I'd agree with the other folks. I've done this format with Coach twice now and each time it's been a great session for me. Almost wish I would have done 2 hours instead of one. Worked on drawstroke, transitions, & multiple target engagement.

Coach gave me some things to work on and ID a bad habit I need to work on breaking - can't beat custom tailored instruction and diagnostic feeback from such a great shooter and teacher.

Thanks Coach!

Top Bottom