waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    PENDING DEAL

New price options:

$1700 for the $1200 package (described below) + the Aimpoint T1, Magpul sling, and both quick release loops.

Leaving next week, if not sold, it will go into storage.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

$1200 option

Here it is, my baby. Like new DDM4 from Daniel Defense. Moving to a bad bad gun state forces sale. Less than 500 total rounds, 4 trips to the range only. Sorry i could not have shot more, but it was my home defense rifle so it was babied.

Comes with everything as new, 2 magpul 30 round Pmags, manual, custom DD case, forward DD grip. 1:7 twist 16" chrome lined barrel, 5.56 chamber, quick release mounts on the rail and back of the lower receiver (for slings), rail rubber guards, oversized trigger guard, mil spec properly staked BCG, enhanced magazine well,

Included Upgrades: MIAD Magpul grip with the original customizable grip pieces, Magpul CTR adjustable stock, Magpul BAD assist lever, 1 Magpul window Pmag, GG&G MAD BUIS.

------------------------------------------------------

I have some other items that will be sold seperately, or can be added to the right buyer. AR15 buyer gets first dibs:

aimpoint T1, magpul ms2 sling, Magpul AFG, Streamlight TLR1, DD quick release push buttons, more windowed Pmags, Hornady TAP ammo, lots of American Eagle Tactical XM193 5.56 ammo,PMC Bronze 223.

PM questions, sorry no trades, face to face deal, buyer must sign basic bill of sale and show IN residency. Bloomington, with possible delivery to Indy.

Have done many positive transactions here.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom