• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    What about all those DEA, BATF, FBI, and other federal law enforcement folks that will be put out of work by legalizing marijuana? What are they gonna do?

How about they get sent over to the NSA where they can join the effort to spy and collect information on ALL Americans just in case someone might be up to no good.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    What about all those DEA, BATF, FBI, and other federal law enforcement folks that will be put out of work by legalizing marijuana? What are they gonna do?

How about they get sent over to the NSA where they can join the effort to spy and collect information on ALL Americans just in case someone might be up to no good.

Reallocate resources to make stuff that actually makes sense even better.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The Mary Jane Cartels will be, or are knocking on the doors of the MJ Businesses in Colorado and introducing themselves. I'm sure they want part of the business. I predict murder rates will be rising in the Mile High State if they don't get their share.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yeah, because the banks don't want to deal in the pot businesses cash, I am surprised that there are not more rip crews in Boulder and Golden, etc.

You cannot become a little bit pregnant. Feds are going to have to address this or people will get hurt.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    There are more dispensaries in Denver than there are Starbucks,” Capra said, as quoted by the Washington Post. “The idea somehow people in our country have that this is somehow good for us as a nation is wrong. It’s a bad thing.”
    If they have that many open at the end of the year I will be suprised. The demand will just not be there. People will grow their own rather than pay what $500/ OZ?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    There are more dispensaries in Denver than there are Starbucks,” Capra said, as quoted by the Washington Post. “The idea somehow people in our country have that this is somehow good for us as a nation is wrong. It’s a bad thing.”
    If they have that many open at the end of the year I will be suprised. The demand will just not be there. People will grow their own rather than pay what $500/ OZ?

If you're just growing it for yourself it is a royal PITA. It takes months, and to keep a supply going you have to stagger multiple crops and stages, and tend to them all every day. Personally, I would just buy it.

If I was still in to that sort of thing.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    “I have to say this…going down the path to legalization in this country is reckless and irresponsible,” he said. “I’m talking about the long term impact of legalization in the United States. It scares us.”

This should be red, "What about my job? What will I do when they don't need me anymore?"

Personally, I don't give a hoot about their jobs. Jack-booted thugs should be put out of work.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    What these dea idiots wont admit is that this country has been
    drenched in weed for decades.

Making it legal wont change much accept who's in jail.

Jimmy

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    Yeah, because the banks don't want to deal in the pot businesses cash, I am surprised that there are not more rip crews in Boulder and Golden, etc.

You cannot become a little bit pregnant. Feds are going to have to address this or people will get hurt.

They will take the pot tax money from the state but not a personal business owners. I think that's about as close to a little bit pregnant as you can get.

Just because the Feds address these issues doesn't mean that anyone is safe. Right now private security is the best you can get and I'd personally take that over any federal help. Do you really think that putting money in the bank is safe. It's more like when the Feds address this people will get hurt.

The Feds couldn't stop the cartel when it was illegal. What's to stop them now that it is legal in two states. Better yet who's to say they are doing wrong now. Looking to make a buck on a now legal product is what a lot of people are doing in Colorado and Washington.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    If you're just growing it for yourself it is a royal PITA. It takes months, and to keep a supply going you have to stagger multiple crops and stages, and tend to them all every day. Personally, I would just buy it.

If I was still in to that sort of thing.
    For $500/OZ it would be worth a little work. If you get 3-4 Lbs per plant you I would think that 3 plants a year would be MORE than enough.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    For $500/OZ it would be worth a little work. If you get 3-4 Lbs per plant you I would think that 3 plants a year would be MORE than enough.

Nobody gets 3-4 pounds per plant. Once it cures you might get a few ounces at best. You want that kind of yield (pounds) you're going to have to invest some real money in equipment, and by that point you might as well grow commercially.

And to be honest, $500 per ounce is not really that far off the mark for retail, end-user pricing on high-end weed, bought at a quarter ounce at a time. Like anything else, you get the quality you pay for. Do you want Mexican Spare Tire weed? Or do you want something good?

We used to say Life is too short for crappy weed.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Wow, I did a LOT better per plant than that when I was in college. I was able to get a pound per plant.

Of course I was an agriculture student so maybe I was that good.

Feel free to send the cops here though, all that stopped years ago including selling off all the hydroponics equipment and lights....

no idea what the retail is currently, I stopped all this when I was able to get a good four finger lid for $35.

Top Bottom