• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    As a heart patient, I can provide a list of very expensive drugs that do not work and several that cause more problems than they solve. I disagree with the man's opinion in the article, where he dismisses the likelihood of any medical benefits. Any stalling of allowing experimentation for medical benefit is mostly to allow big pharma a chance to figure out how they can make money from it.

Last edited:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I'm against legalization for recreational use, but when you can get prescriptions for any number of narcotics and opiates I think it's silly that you can't get a prescription for marijuana. I do believe people are going to abuse it, but people abuse vicoden and it's still available because it still helps a lot of people.

It may help if instead of smoking it it was put into some sort of capsule form. Would make it a bit less attractive for the abusers but still help those who need it.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm against legalization for recreational use, but when you can get prescriptions for any number of narcotics and opiates I think it's silly that you can't get a prescription for marijuana. I do believe people are going to abuse it, but people abuse vicoden and it's still available because it still helps a lot of people.

It may help if instead of smoking it it was put into some sort of capsule form. Would make it a bit less attractive for the abusers but still help those who need it.

Why, might I ask, are you against recreational weed?

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell

It is called Marinol and the drug companies are making a mint off of it. You could go see Steve down the street for the real thing and save money and support the local economy. Buy Indiana for Indiana.

Top Bottom