• ...and so much more!
  • infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    Love for Rebecca and Autumn | Memorial/Funeral - YouCaring.com

Off-duty officer arrested on drunk driving charges in fatal accident | Fox 59 News ? fox59.com

The young man killed was a close personal friend and an avid gunowner and hunter. Please do not turn this into a cop bashing thread. There is a young woman who will now have to raise a child without her husband. He worked hard for his family andnever complained but had very little money and no insurance. Please if you feel led to give to help with funeral and medical expenses for Autumn and Rebecca every little bit helps.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I have no sympathy for impaired drivers. I say throw the book at him, and if he never walks the planet as a free man again, that's fine with me. Cop or not.

swampdonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Bloomington
    tragic story for sure, makes you really want to hug your loved ones as something like this can happen at anytime. best wishes to the family

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Very sad indeed , thoughts and prayers for the families involved . Seems like an open and shut case .

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I know what she is going through, my 24 year old son was killed in a car crash in Aug of 07. If they had auto insurance they should have coverage for his death minimum coverage is usually $10.000, she is also entitled to the medical coverage for him probably $5000.00. That is what we received from my son's auto insurance. That covered our funeral expenses except for the plot which we already had. Won't do much for raising the little one. But at least she can give him a proper burial. Then any funds raised other wise can go towards being able to live on. I'll keep them in my prayers!

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    I know what she is going through, my 24 year old son was killed in a car crash in Aug of 07. If they had auto insurance they should have coverage for his death minimum coverage is usually $10.000, she is also entitled to the medical coverage for him probably $5000.00. That is what we received from my son's auto insurance. That covered our funeral expenses except for the plot which we already had. Won't do much for raising the little one. But at least she can give him a proper burial. Then any funds raised other wise can go towards being able to live on. I'll keep them in my prayers!
    We all know that insurance payouts do not move very fast, we are trying to make sure that he gets the burial and care he deserves. You are correct though any money in excess will go towards caring for this sweet young baby girl and her mother.

Top Bottom